Rainy Day Pic`s 56k Meh!

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Door Jam Trunk Jams will be painted the kasier silver as well my engine bay will be primered black then paint one more in a high gloss black just so if it get dirty it dont look that bad

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey u should ask chaos to photochop your car in silver with the wheels you want.that way you could see if you would like to make some adjustment before you really do the process...what u think?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DEEGORILLA06 said:
hey u should ask chaos to photochop your car in silver with the wheels you want.that way you could see if you would like to make some adjustment before you really do the process...what u think?
:lol:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
lol this thread is funny

and you didnt hurt jason's feelings, only I can do that.
I told you never to speak of that again!

:cry:

:rolf:

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
umm lets see.whats so funny buddy??just cause i would love to see hes car how is going to turn out!!thats whats funny??or u think i meant it in some wrong way???w/e it is i hope its not something negative coming from you right???or im wrong???

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DEEGORILLA06 said:
umm lets see.whats so funny buddy??just cause i would love to see hes car how is going to turn out!!thats whats funny??or u think i meant it in some wrong way???w/e it is i hope its not something negative coming from you right???or im wrong???
:lol:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I see why your posts are lacking in punctuation. You've got 8 extra question marks. They must be occupying your daily punctuation allocation.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
OMg MY THREAD HAS GONE TO FLAME HELL~!! THAT IT OVER DRIVE MODE

YOU BASTEREDS NEED TO CHILLLLLLLLLL OUTT ALREADI DAMN .

OVER DRIVE DONE LMFAO

Rilla Dude get on aim bro wtf ,

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol you guys are funny> hurry up and paint the car and get some money for the engine you were talking about.