Rainy Day Pic`s 56k Meh!

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Gonna make a poll on it now! and for the record,I havent seen any crx nor hatchback with SkyLine Silver Paint ! Idk why the color is nice.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
skyline silver. do it up h0mie. :thumbs up

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf is skyline silver? dont you even have the paint code? might help to have that when you get it painted, they wont know what skyline silver is

SilentMist

Green 91 said:
wtf is skyline silver? dont you even have the paint code? might help to have that when you get it painted, they wont know what skyline silver is

Dude you startin to piss me off with all you negative comments Skyline silver -It the color Stock Skylines came with in Japan >_< duh hence SKyLine Silver and yes,I do have the code.I just needed help judin wich color it should be painted you ass

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No offense ....

but why would you post pictures of that?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
No offense ....

but why would you post pictures of that?
:lol:

id say ditch the knock off kit, throw a ZC front end on and call it a day

SilentMist

Because it a build up thread of befor picture and the stage`s of what it in now to what it gonna look like when finished you ass and,I can frankly care less what the sensative type of people think about it !

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SilentMist said:
Because it a build up thread of befor picture and the stage`s of what it in now to what it gonna look like when finished you ass and,I can frankly care less what most people think about it !
If you care less what people think, then don't post it.

SilentMist

Eran said:
If you care less what people think, then don't post it.
Wasnt posted for like of people that are gonna rag on it for purpose like aw man that kit is ugly aw man it multi colored aw man Get a life and it people like you who make`s cc more and more like honda-Tech every day why not just got it alright get it sprayed and,i would snatch the kit of if.I were you but no you gotta be a d**k and go why post that why post you curbed up ass rims on your signature !

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SilentMist said:
Gonna make a poll on it now! and for the record,I havent seen any crx nor hatchback with SkyLine Silver Paint ! Idk why the color is nice.
its just like any other silver ive seen

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SilentMist said:
Wasnt posted for like of people that are gonna rag on it for purpose like aw man that kit is ugly aw man it multi colored aw man Get a life .
Like I said, if you don't want opinions, then don't post your car. You open yourself to opinions, good and bad. I could have said much worse things about your car (believe me, I would have liked to). Not everyone is going to like your car, and to be perfectly frank, not many people will.

SilentMist

Eran said:
Like I said, if you don't want opinions, then don't post your car. You open yourself to opinions, good and bad. I could have said much worse things about your car (believe me, I would have liked to). Not everyone is going to like your car, and to be perfectly frank, not many people will.

Yeah,I think you curbed rims are ghey :-):P

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SilentMist said:
Yeah,I think you curbed rims are ghey :-):P
Good. Resort to homophobic jokes. It makes you look like a big man.

SilentMist

I got a set of Ls Meshies in the basement that are in need of tires and maybe a spray not on for winter reasons =P

and agian,I think your curbed up rim is ghey

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have GSR fat fives and stock CRX SI rims...

and agian,I think you curbed up rim is ghey
whats that mean "you curbed up rim"?