||| Rand0m s13 & East Coast typeS ||| 56k = glitch in the Matrix.....

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why do I really want a mugen kitted RSX really bad now?

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the front end on that RSX looks like its smiling at me with its two teeth showing. lol. nice 240 j0hn.

clover ej6

i r mekanik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
on the rsx, those aren't, by chance, speedy racemode's are they? I cant really see them.

eastcoastrsxs

jumbo yummies
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope, there motegi traklites, oh so usdm, booooooo, dont worry, theyll be off there soon, in favor of something you dont see everyday

BTW, thanks for all the props on my ride, dont worry, we'll take care of the goldy-two-foty soon.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for all the compliments....my comp was down all day yesterday, crashed on me like 2 minutes after i made the thread :lol: about the 240, im not sure what im gonna do with that sucker...cant make up my mind :rolf:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eastcoastrsxs said:
nope, there motegi traklites, oh so usdm, booooooo, dont worry, theyll be off there soon, in favor of something you dont see everyday

BTW, thanks for all the props on my ride, dont worry, we'll take care of the goldy-two-foty soon.
dude they look sick on ur ride and ur ride looks sick :lol:
Rand0m said:
thanks for all the compliments....my comp was down all day yesterday, crashed on me like 2 minutes after i made the thread :lol: about the 240, im not sure what im gonna do with that sucker...cant make up my mind :rolf:
swap.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how did i know you would say that? :rolf:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that 240 is is greta shape. Nice pick up there.

And that is the nicest RSX I've ever seen. I don't usually like RSX's but that one is fawkin hawt.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
swap..drop..black rims :thumbs up

8)
haha, for a second there i thought you were end it with "shut em down, open up shop!"... ;)

:rolf: @ saul....strong in the force this nissan is :lol:

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Suspension, braking, chassis, and wheel/tire first. The 240 chassis is way too flexible so stiffen it up, and with good suspension mods the 240 can handle amazingly. Plus you can stick some wide ass tires on the car when compaired with a civic. Then coupled with wide grippy tires, great brakes can stop it on a dime. With all this stuff first it will make your swap all the better. Hell even just a stock sr20 swap on a stock 240 makes a very unstable car. For example, rear end squat is a problem even with just a stock KA. One great thing about the 240 is that there are an endless amount of GOOD parts out there.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
haha, for a second there i thought you were end it with "shut em down, open up shop!"... ;)

:rolf: @ saul....strong in the force this nissan is :lol:
:smackself

i'm slipping..i'm fallin'..wish i hadn't f**ked up............:lol:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf: :rolf:

yeah, the 240 def needs some upgrades, no doubt about that....but nissans are all new to me, so im kinda just wanderin around lost :lol:

snoob

9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
240 looks like its in great condition... and the rsx makes me wanna get up and dance the tuner dance of delight..

can't wait to see what you're gunna do with it!

sil-eighty plz :O

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ :rolf: :rolf: "tuner dance of delight", haha, that just sounds funny :thumbs up

thanks for the compliments....i was actually lookin for a front clip in decent shape :what: would definatly be interesting :lol:

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't get a Silvia front end. With the stock pop-up headlamp frontend, the S13 fastback has a .30 drag coefficient, which is better than nearly every production car ever made. Plus sil-eighty looks odd with the flat front end. The fastback is a very smooth car and the silvia front end just kills that.

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ahhhh..........i remember my first 240 photo shoot.
nice pics rand0m=)

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
Plus sil-eighty looks odd with the flat front end. The fastback is a very smooth car and the silvia front end just kills that.
Eh.... I thought that for a while, but when you see quite a few irl it gets MUCH much sweeter.... ;) 8)

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eastcoastrsxs said:

dude your car is awesome :shock: :shock: :shock:

john I didnt like the 1st pics when you got the car, these show the how clean the body is, nice pick up 8)