Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Watch out Rand0m... he's watching you.... :shock:
:shock: he should change his name to "big brother"

:lol: :lol: it is funny though, more and more often i see people using "rand0m" for descriptive purposes

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I expected Rand0m photos when I saw the title.... then I saw Cod Man as the poster... then I was expecting Rand0m photos taken by Cod Man. :shock: Instead I find random photos of Cod Man's car taken by Cod Man.
:werd:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those fogs are hideous..
good shoot though'
chris

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mymmeryloss said:
those fogs are hideous..
good shoot though'
chris
Nice way to put it, prick. Go outside and play hide and go f**k yourself. The only thing I have against this shoot is the camera could be better, I'm not going to tell him his pictures were hideous though.

Cod Man, take that comment with a grain of salt, remember you're getting the "hideous" remark from a guy who thought an orange car (which could have been pulled off SO sweetly) looked good with carbon fiber fenders.

I think the squares look sweet btw. :thumbs up

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Nice way to put it, prick. Go outside and play hide and go f**k yourself. The only thing I have against this shoot is the camera could be better, I'm not going to tell him his pictures were hideous though.

Cod Man, take that comment with a grain of salt, remember you're getting the "hideous" remark from a guy who thought an orange car (which could have been pulled off SO sweetly) looked good with carbon fiber fenders.

Hahahaha, :ownded:

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:

HAHA, I'm buyin' you a pizza :lol:
It's a Casio 4 mega pixel camera, but I didn't have my card so I had to take 'em at low quality. :???:
Thanks for the comments guys :thumbs up
I noticed Jezek didn't crack for the soon to come color change. ;)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cod Man said:
HAHA, I'm buyin' you a pizza :lol:
It's a Casio 4 mega pixel camera, but I didn't have my card so I had to take 'em at low quality. :???:
Thanks for the comments guys :thumbs up
Yeah, sorry for flipping out in your thread but I felt it was uncalled for. He could have just said maybe, "I don't like the square fogs." Guess that would have gone over better with me. :P So um... where's my pizza? I like pepperoni and cheese.

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, it was uncalled for. But you don't have to apologize :what: I thought it was funny ;cus you just all out owned him :lol:

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ummm i don't like the fog lights

the rest looks good though :TU: you should paint that valve cover, it'll clean things up in there

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm thinking... flat black :what:
To clear up the fog light deal... I ordered them off ebay and they were supposed to be OEM replicas. Which they kind of are as far as shape, but they have the purpleish lens which ticked me off, but I've kinda got use to it. Someday I'm gonna get some OEM foggies.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can you remove the ion from the lenses anyway? Aircraft stripper maybe? :what: I'll ask Eran when he gets home too since his were ion when he bought them. He repainted his yellow though. I think the yellow is pulled off better on his red hatch than the ion. At least ion goes okay on the neutral colors like silver.

So um... where is that pizza?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cod Man said:
poser.................lmao I didn't even notice that s**t. I was wondering what was good with those last pics :laugh:

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: I still claim first thoughts lol. I think you were gonna paint it silverstone when I was thinking about yellow, but hey you got to it first. =)

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car is looking good, love the grill and the wheels.

crizy23

Civics Rule
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gosh those are some nice looking pics the quality is 100%%%% btw ur car is looking good. =)