Rand0m Thread..

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've always wanted to meet up with Max and go on one of his hooker hunting excursions :lol:
I just don't travel that much. Might have to take a few road trips this summer though.. see if there are any meets I can crash :cool:
If you come anywhere close to the Delaware beaches, you are more than welcome to crash here. We have 6 couches, and 2 open bedrooms, among other amenities you won't find at a hotel... If I know a day or 2 in advance I can swap the keg for a fresh one if needed.

Voltio

formerly known as FAN8228
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you come anywhere close to the Delaware beaches, you are more than welcome to crash here. We have 6 couches, and 2 open bedrooms, among other amenities you won't find at a hotel... If I know a day or 2 in advance I can swap the keg for a fresh one if needed.
Niiiiiceeee :cool:
Thanks for the offer bro. I'll definitely hit you up if I'm headed down that way :thumbs up

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
someone's desperate for friends :lol:

Last edited:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guy's are f**king stupid... I was being sarcastic because my boy Rand0m had become an smod. f**king idiots! :retard:

Voltio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you guy's are f**king stupid... I was being sarcastic because my boy Rand0m had become an smod. f**king idiots! :retard:
I'd say that too if I was an S-mod....
it's ok Biz... power changes a person :lol:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
big ups.....the kid just turned 1 year old, seems like only yesterday he was born....

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn. Time does fly. Congrats John on the kid being 1. How things going?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys...things are going good...the photog business is starting to take off, so thats a plus...other than that, just trying to keep my head above water ;)

Voltio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks guys...things are going good...the photog business is starting to take off, so thats a plus...other than that, just trying to keep my head above water ;)
:hi:

good to hear everything is going good for you bro :thumbs up
Let me know next time you're up in the NE, do a mini meet :lol:

dot dot dot :cool: