Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bj said:
yeah needs TLC man! im interested in knowing these future plans you speak of
new suspension for sure.....repaint, new lip, new wheels....maybe gut the back out, just leave the 2 front seets....some more engine mods....putting in a new AC.....just get it looking real good...because it runs like a champ, just doesnt look the part :lol:

DvS Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn that is clean, i like it alot

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, thanks...although, its not quite "clean" yet....its simple, for sure, but shes def not clean :lol:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dammit hurry up and clean thst s**t up...it's gonna be so damn sexy with some fresh paint.

ps get some 15" mugen m7's on that b***h and dump it!!! If you follow my instructions, I may have to spank the monkey. thank you =)

loud3nergy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it came with the car if i am correct... :D lucky dog. Gotta bust my butt for the $4500 swap :(

Gogz

Coal Digging Liar Eater
5+ Year Member
Your car is like a long matured bottle of whiskey; it's got the power to rip your stomach right out ,
just needs the dust blown of the bottle ;)
Lovin the simple but nice looks , bet it shifts .

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
loud3nergy said:
it came with the car if i am correct... :D lucky dog. Gotta bust my butt for the $4500 swap :(
haha, yeah, it came with the car....and while you have to bust your butt for the 4500, its not like it was easy for me to come up with the 9500 it cost me to get the car....not exactly that lucky ;) :lol:

Gogz - haha, you have no idea :twisted:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks can be deceiving...:lol:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha, BRING IT!!!! 8)

SilverSivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn random that thing needs some TLC.... :lol: some engine bays you could eat off of but i dont think your engine qaulifys( get some engine degreaser or something bro just....damn) and i thought you traded a mini bike for a paint job whatever happened with that?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its still on...ive just been too busy to get paint and go without a car while he paints it :lol:....dont worry, its gonna happen....soon 8)

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I think everyone has said everything you can say.. Not much other than awesome.. So I have a question? How long till is payed off and you can really hit the mods hard?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not long....not long at all

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
THats awesome... I wanted to get a 5g hatch when I was looking. But I could not find one that I could just pay cash for. So went for the 4g and found one with a new paint job, sucky engine.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Liz said:
THats awesome... I wanted to get a 5g hatch when I was looking. But I could not find one that I could just pay cash for. So went for the 4g and found one with a new paint job, sucky engine.
just imagine if you had my motor in your car :shock:

soldiaboy - that will give me PLENTY of time 8) :twisted:

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
just imagine if you had my motor in your car :shock:
It would fly. Depends on how long I save for it. Right now I am planning on a B16. I am probably going to do the swap myself. So I need something kinda easy.. It will only be my second engine to swap.