5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:werd:

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't mind hackers... They just make you better. Any of you used to play in CAL? I was CALm back in the days before CALp. Fun times.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Jmoto911 said:
I don't mind hackers... They just make you better. Any of you used to play in CAL? I was CALm back in the days before CALp. Fun times.
No, they put clusters of bullets in your skull from around a wall.. hence not making you better at all
Or walk around on the top of the level... or make those little dummy people who you shoot at but can never kill.. or... list goes on...

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sundown said:
No, they put clusters of bullets in your skull from around a wall.. hence not making you better at all
Or walk around on the top of the level... or make those little dummy people who you shoot at but can never kill.. or... list goes on...
Well, im really talking about mild hackers who try and hide it, but you can tell they are hacking... not the ones who walk on roofs and can't be killed

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh, those are the best.. The ones with 90% headshots and seem to always know where to throw the grenade. I had a friend who had a program that showed you where everyone was on the map at any given time. Needless to say, he was pissing people off quite often

Do they still have AWP? that s**t is lame and weak..

Oh and im familiar with the CAL clan too.. I think I also remember when they were first being formed..

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sundown said:
thats why I never could really get into it.. Id get f**ked over before I could even have any fun.. :x

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sundown said:
Oh, those are the best.. The ones with 90% headshots and seem to always know where to throw the grenade. I had a friend who had a program that showed you where everyone was on the map at any given time. Needless to say, he was pissing people off quite often

Do they still have AWP? that s**t is lame and weak..

Oh and im familiar with the CAL clan too.. I think I also remember when they were first being formed..
Whats AWP? Its like they get HS from just turning around and shooting you..and they always now when your coming towards them. The thing that pisses me off the most is that i know they are hacking and they deny the s**t. :evil:

squidmaster

pen0r squid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
defvayne said:
Whats AWP? Its like they get HS from just turning around and shooting you..and they always now when your coming towards them. The thing that pisses me off the most is that i know they are hacking and they deny the s**t. :evil:
AWP is the green sniper rifle.
and yes they do still have it

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What the f**k are you guys talking about.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
counter strike, i think.

that giraffe pic is funny. :lol:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
counterstrike isnt fun without hacks :what:

google "coconut 2.5 +css"

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^ahahah, I remember seeing that around 4 years ago :lol:

and turboeg: yes, CS = CounterStrike.. Its a FPS that has been around for something like 10 years, and is one of the most popular games ever.

I cant believe that awp is still around..

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jmoto911 said:
I've got a friend who's Cal-i..... and I've always wondered wtf that means. lol