Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok long time sence i last posted...updates sence then-
worked on civic
-brakes
-tires
-other stuff that needed to be done...nothing special
around maybe 4-5 weeks ago i was just driving home and my car just dies...i believe it's a timing issue but right now i don't feel like sticking more money in to this car... so
I purchace a 2001 Acura 3.2 CL type s
beautiful car
plans and pics later

when i got the car i made agreement with the dealer saying they would take the dents out and replace the fog light cover that was cracked... 2 weeks later the part comes in, this was monday, i leave the car there all day for them to tell me the dent guy couldn't get the dents out and i'll need to reschedule it. Ok, fine but that paint better be spotless when its done( what im thinking). Get there to pick up my car and first thing i notice, huge stain on my leather, get inside, and the center armrest latch is broken... ARE YOU f**king SERIOUS... THE DEALER DOES NOT f**k UP CARS... now i need to wait a week before they can get the part and fix it...mean time my car still has dents and the armrest won't stay down... super annoying...so i'm thinking they need to fix the armrest, all the dents, and give me a voucher for a free detailing for the stain... /rant

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha wow that sucks. Stealerships suck....

Let's see how my car life has gone....
First was the 5/6 foot long key mark that went down to the metal. Next was the accident with a UPS truck that was covered by UPS. Then were the shocks and springs knocking/creaking/you name it. Then the fuel gauge stopped working (stayed way way way past full 24/7). Then was the valve lash adjustment problem. Next were the brakes squeeling and realized the rotors havent been replaced in 172k miles. Then was the clutch/flywheel/pressure plate (2nd gear doesnt "work" nemore). And always has been the e-brake being real lose. Oil leaks somewhere and has been for a while. Then I accidentally hit our van along the side and that put a nice gash on my car and bent out the dent with a crowbar. And there are tons more noises coming from everywhere.

iOn

I like pie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how does the center armrest latch break when they were fixing things that aren't even close to that...

mine:
_ brother back up into a car = broken tail light > replaced
_ some hispanic throwing a beer can on the highway = RH sidemolding scratched > have not replaced
_ old lady smashed into right fender = dented RH front fender and front bumper > replaced
_ slippery roads = LH rear strut and LH rear control arm bent > replaced
_ friend backed up into car = dented front bumper > replaced
_ 1 day later, idiot passenger pulled my steering wheel at highspeeds = 4 lives spared and whole driverside effed up from railling which saved us... (front/rear bumpers, front/rear fenders, front/rear doors, rear quarter panel, tail light) > present problem...