RANT!!!! I F***ing hate "Right Round" and "Day & Night" so bad

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm sorry if it is your favorite song, but I can't stand this f**king s**t that is considered "MUSIC" coming out now... Kiss me Through the Phone? What the f**k is going on!?!!!! Do they take me for some f**king fool to be putting out this Bullshit music... Maybe it's only me or the fact they play these f**king songs 100000000x times at Bars, Clubs, and the Radio... Maybe it's the way the stupid girls scream when these songs come on as if it's "their jam"... IDK, but all I know is I hate this bullshit with a passion...:word:

I don't like where RAP is headed and as far as I'm concerned it's a different genre now... This music seriously pisses me off to the point I want to break a speaker... I just hate Ringtone bullshit and I get pissed off that the record companies think I'll buy this s**t (maybe some dumb f**ks do, but I certainly don't)... IDK... There are songs I don't like that others do I must admit and I'm fine with that because it's all in personal taste, but this BS just pisses me off to the point I want to ram my fist through some drywall... Please tell me I'm not the only one...

sikcoupe98

5+ Year Member
day in night's beat is sweet agreed about the redone version of right round its horrible

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ha its really funny because as soon as I opened this thread, Right Round came on!!

I think you need to chill, this is the kind of s**t that pisses me off. If you dont like the song, then change the f**king radio station.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ha its really funny because as soon as I opened this thread, Right Round came on!!

I think you need to chill, this is the kind of s**t that pisses me off. If you dont like the song, then change the f**king radio station.
Not to be a smart ass, but the same argument can be said about my thread:word: :lol: j/k

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll be honest... Maybe it's the fact these "singles" are targeted toward us and bombarded... Maybe If I heard each song once and then played at a club I wouldn't be so hostile... Lol

Maybe I just get pissed seeing everyone get so damn excited as if they've never heard these song before but it's there millionth time... Lol

ryanM

wow a song on the radio makes you so mad that you punch holes in walls?

i think they have doctors for that.

f**king psycho.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow a song on the radio makes you so mad that you punch holes in walls?

i think they have doctors for that.

f**king psycho.
Aren't you a comedian taking everything literally :lol::roll: ...:lol: sorry their your favorite songs and you couldn't actually stay on topic... If you don't like what I have to say, please don't post BS at all...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not to be a smart ass, but the same argument can be said about my thread:word: :lol: j/k
Oh s**t, I'll admit that was a pretty good comeback. Okay so I was a little hostile. Wasnt directed towards you. At clubs is something that could get frustrating because you cant control the songs, but you can the radio. Thats like the people that wanted Howard Stern off the radio because they didnt like what he was saying. Well if they didnt like it so much, then f**king change the station :lol:

Nice comeback though :lol:

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What pisses me off more than the specific songs, is the radio stations that play the SAME TWELVE f**king SONGS over and over and over and over and over alllllll day long.

this is why i've had Satellite radio for 4 years now :lol:

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah... I must admit; I do control the radio and I'm fine with it... It's just the damn clubs... I was thinking a bit deeper though... It's really what the record labels label as "HOT SONGS" because they fork out all the money to promote them... I'm sure at the heart of it a DJ at a club can't take a risk and play some "unknown hot tracks" because all the intoxicated club goers will throw a fit; .... The radio station DJ's are paid somehow to play this BS I'm sure and brainwash everyone...

I admit, I respect Soldier Boy for exploiting the Hip Hop world and I can't hate him for it... He found a way to get paid and threw his product out and people took the bait... He is a marketing genius IMO... I just hate the songs and I can't believe how many people get "tricked" into these "singles"...

It's probably the whole marketing and promotion process that irritates the hell out of me now to think of it...

Yeah, Day & Night has a hot beat, but honestly it little playback value to me... The flow and delivery is too damn repetitive and gets annoying fast... Right Round is just a f**king joke

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="What, this?"]lVb_t_ao9gw[/YOUTUBE]

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont listen to the radio dude, mainstream s**t sucks ass no matter what genre.
I am beginning to feel that this is true... Mainstream is just heavily marketed BS (I can't say everything is, but it feels like it anymore:word:)... Some of the best songs I love aren't heavily marketed at all... In fact, I listen to a lot of underground rap...

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="What, this?"]lVb_t_ao9gw[/YOUTUBE]
I'll admit; I liked the remix a little better... =):lol: I guess the Kid Cudi song isn't as bad... I just really can't stand that "RIGHT ROUND" song ... Lol

I think having everyone be on the "Day and Nights" jock makes me not like the song as much...

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol while on the "right round song" kick you cant forget to throw in the amazing song that talks nothing but about throwing your hands in the "ayyyer ayyer";)