RANT!!!! I F***ing hate "Right Round" and "Day & Night" so bad

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol while on the "right round song" kick you cant forget to throw in the amazing song that talks nothing but about throwing your hands in the "ayyyer ayyer";)
LMAO!!! I buried that song in the back of mind... I only hear it when drunk and I got deja vu... Thanks..:lol:

EDIT: LMAO!!! It's f**king another Flo-Rida Song... I just googled it... I hate that guy... Lol... But I love watching the bitches dance to Apple Bottom... LOL... Okay, I'm a hypocrite to a point... Lol

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honestly, that is the first time I heard the song. Can't believe that he remade a Dead or Alive song and people actually think it is cool. What a joke. The original song was terrible in it's time and Flo Rida's remake is terrible now. Is there anything now that they are biting hooks and/or beats off of now? Is rap so far gone that they have to steal from 80's one hit wonders?

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Honestly, that is the first time I heard the song. Can't believe that he remade a Dead or Alive song and people actually think it is cool. What a joke. The original song was terrible in it's time and Flo Rida's remake is terrible now. Is there anything now that they are biting hooks and/or beats off of now? Is rap so far gone that they have to steal from 80's one hit wonders?
With what you just said, I actually prefer the 80's version over Right Round and that says alot...:word:

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I agree with OP.. i hate that damn Right Round song and the fact that all music is overplayed now days.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is it any surprise that music is terrible? all music like that is f**king horrible..

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
........but rap always sucked.

j/k

True, some of the new rap/hip hop wave is becoming more gay & annoying.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the radio is for girls who "just wanna dance" and for those who need to be told what to listen to...imo most good music will never make it on the radio

ryanM

i dont understand the mindset that "anything that is not well known is automatically better"

i mean, i'm all for good music, whether its underground, local, internationally known, whatever

but seriously? that whole "everything on the radio automatically sucks and everything no one knows about is way better" is bullshit.

what happens if those bands actually make it? and a song of theirs ends up on the radio? then your not allowed to like them!

kaepos

I'm a Registered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what happens if those bands actually make it? and a song of theirs ends up on the radio? then your not allowed to like them!
I don't think that's the point. They're overplayed on the radio and like everything else, it gets old and irritating.
Everything in moderation. :thumbup:

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i dont understand the mindset that "anything that is not well known is automatically better"

i mean, i'm all for good music, whether its underground, local, internationally known, whatever

but seriously? that whole "everything on the radio automatically sucks and everything no one knows about is way better" is bullshit.

True, i guess i didnt mean that there isnt good music on the radio, i meant that the radio ruins artists and their sound. imo, artists who "sell-out" change their style of music in order to stay on the radio..and that is what I dislike

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
True, i guess i didnt mean that there isnt good music on the radio, i meant that the radio ruins artists and their sound. imo, artists who "sell-out" change their style of music in order to stay on the radio..and that is what I dislike
x2.... While we are on the topic... Does anyone know if any good websites to find up and coming artists? I have used soundclick.com in the past... Just curious if there were any better sites out there...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i remember back in the day when purevolume was the shittt

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
itunes is ok for finding new artists, but I think pandora.com rules...maybe not brand new artists, but new to me

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol where the f**k have you been? i havent seen a post from you in like 6 months then you come back with this.

didnt you make a thread like this before?

not trying to be a d**k, just wondering. i miss your posts lol

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I give props to Kid Cudi, and he is from up north in Cleveland, and I actually like his music. I don't consider t-pain and some other artists "rap" but they make some good music and I just started like hip-hop/rap/r&b a few years ago

I HATE how the rappers of the 90's had to kill all these ppl and sell all these drugs to make in the world. I do realize there are some artists still that make some of that music but I choose not to listen to that track or album. I hate how the punk scene has all the same bands now and all the old bands reforming to what they consider is "hot" right now. Example would be Against Me!

GO TRIBE!!!! WORLD SERIES CHAMPS '09!!!!!