anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i've never heard of either of these songs.

and pandora rules... music genome project ftw

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I go through phases that I completely ignore the entire genre of rap and hip hop because of garbage like right round, anything with a vocoder, or god knows anything with Lil Wayne on it. I have been going through one of those phases lately but I kinda stumbled onto a song called "all the above" by maino. The lyrics in it are so gripping because of depth. Its not your typical 'stompin the clubs with my nigs slinging rocks with ice in my chain and makin it rain on dem hoes'

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I go through phases that I completely ignore the entire genre of rap and hip hop because of garbage like right round, anything with a vocoder, or god knows anything with Lil Wayne on it. I have been going through one of those phases lately but I kinda stumbled onto a song called "all the above" by maino. The lyrics in it are so gripping because of depth. Its not your typical 'stompin the clubs with my nigs slinging rocks with ice in my chain and makin it rain on dem hoes'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWeNNLL8YHw

you might like this song.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't think that's the point. They're overplayed on the radio and like everything else, it gets old and irritating.
Everything in moderation. :thumbup:
thats exactly wat it is... a song can be hot... for the first few times.. then played out wayyyy too quick.. i think after you know the song line by line.. its played out..

as for the music coming out now... i cant hate on it.. everyone is gettin their share of radio play and they are genuius for doing and using that crazy new sound thats out.

then again... there are some artists out now that are making awesome music. its a give and take.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i listen to NPR and the classic rock station.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there's more than that but I don't know the titles

The "techno" version of Kid Cudi's song is horrible. And Flo-rida is FTL.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they're running out of things to rap/sing about. have you noticed the strange amount of old songs recreated?

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just heard it... Sounds like "Live Your Life" by TI and Rhianna....:word: Damn, they don't even wait for a month to dickride another song... LMAO!... Okay, I'm going to stick to listening to my 2 year old nephew bang on his keyboard... Better quality IMO

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol where the f**k have you been? i havent seen a post from you in like 6 months then you come back with this.

didnt you make a thread like this before?

not trying to be a d**k, just wondering. i miss your posts lol
LOL... I got a new job (less computer time) and another car (still have the Civic as well though)... All this equated to less computer time.... I still hover every now and then to see what you guys are talking about...:D

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Speaking of "Kiss me Through the Phone", whenever that song comes on the radio I always text my girlfriend and say "kiss me through the phone" and she texts back "mwah"......love that:puppyeyes

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What pisses me off more than the specific songs, is the radio stations that play the SAME TWELVE f**king SONGS over and over and over and over and over alllllll day long.
:word:

I could care less when an annoying song plays. I just change the station. What's annoying is that most stations seem to be in sync with each other. Same f**king song on 2 stations.

At least once a week, I'll find the same song on 2 stations playing AT THE EXACT SAME f**king TIME. Literally. It's disgusting.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Speaking of "Kiss me Through the Phone", whenever that song comes on the radio I always text my girlfriend and say "kiss me through the phone" and she texts back "mwah"......love that:puppyeyes
:rolf::rolf:

That song gets on my nerves too. I cant stand Right round. The original 1980's version is way better. And the Day and Nite song has a good beat. I like that one.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whats with that stupid song "i keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding" is that b***h on her period? >=[

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like Katy Perry's voice in the chorus in "Right Round." She sounds seductive.
Even though her part is really small.