Rapid flasher

chestercivic

**Former** ED3, DA9 owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have seen on the net that you can make a rapid flasher by replacing on of the diode things inside the flasher relay with a smaller one but I cant find it now. I know you can cut the ground and that will work but I want to do it the right way. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

red_EF9si

röckïn dä älmïghty ß16
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chestercivic said:
I have seen on the net that you can make a rapid flasher by replacing on of the diode things inside the flasher relay with a smaller one but I cant find it now. I know you can cut the ground and that will work but I want to do it the right way. Does anyone know what I am talking about?
what I did was cut the positive wire on the bumper lights and tapped in the corner driving lights positive. this does two things...it allows you to use your bumper lights as driving lights (constantly on) and makes your turn signals flash much faster.

chestercivic

**Former** ED3, DA9 owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have heard of that also but the reason I want to do this is because I removed my bumper lights so only my corners flash(really fast) but I got pulled over because you could only see the side blinking and the cop was in front of me and did not see it.

vin99diesel

POGI
5+ Year Member
red_EF9si said:
what I did was cut the positive wire on the bumper lights and tapped in the corner driving lights positive. this does two things...it allows you to use your bumper lights as driving lights (constantly on) and makes your turn signals flash much faster.
I think this is the same thing that the previous owner of my car did. Its very annoying and im planning to make it go back to normal . . :evil: :evil: