Rare B18c5 Integra Type R ODBII ECU w/o Immobolizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasony816

5+ Year Member
I have the rare Integra Type R B18c5 ODBII ECU that ends in AO3 which doesn't have an immobolizer from factory and from 1998 Integra Type R. This means that for anyone of of you that want to swap a B18c5 Type R motor into your ODBII Civic you wont have to go through all the jumper cables hacking your wire harness and pretty much Plug & Play and you will be able to check your codes and pass emissions as they will be able to read from the ECU unlike if you take another Type R ECU with immobolizer and take out the immobolizer and you won't be able to read codes anymore and will fail the ODBII emissions as it will throw an error. Just incase anyone asking me why am I selling, its because I have changed my mind about upgrading to a Type R in my 99 Si and just keep it stock. Please keep in mind that this ECU is rare as it is the only ODBII Type R ECU that does not come with the Immobolizer from the facotry and it was only in 1998 and it took me along time to find it, I am sure any one of you guys looking for this knows how hard it is to get one. The price for the ECU is 250 OBO, pics will be provided upon request.

Jason

jasony816

5+ Year Member
bump, any reasonable offer will be considered and if you want pics send me a pm and I will send them to you, thanks.

RhdRicheeee

I shift w/ my LEFT hand
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hit me up on aim

jasony816

5+ Year Member
Ok how about this, RARE Integra B18c5 Type R ECU w/o Immobolizer, serial code ending in A03, $250 OBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.