re-angling headlights

zzzpoohzzz

quitter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, when i got in a wreck last year, i got some motivation after i got my car back from the shop to put on my black housing headlights, and ever since i think they have been angled downwards a little bit... which isnt good obviously, just havent figured out/tried to figure out how to angle them up higher

not sure if its somethin with the bulbs i can fix, or if its the whole headlight housing.... if anyone can give me some advice id appreciate it!

ryanM

try messing with the bulb, i know you can mess with the housing, thats why the bolt holes are slotted, to allow movement. but if you move it too much, your hood/fenders may not line up as good

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theres a hole with a star looking thing that u stick a screwdriver in and twist. its in the back torwards the middle

4mako

Kahel is Orange
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YellowSi said:
Theres a hole with a star looking thing that u stick a screwdriver in and twist. its in the back torwards the middle

Your right man. There are two bolts that needs to be aligned. One for Left and Right position and the other one is for Up and Down position.