Really ND HLP ASAP!!

Sifreak23

i have a 95 civic ex and it has an up and down idle. we've replaced the IACV, replaced the MAP sensor, all vacuum hoses look good.......at a major stump. it starts automatically when started and still when warmed. its not as bad as it was before replacing items. anyone can give me an idea to go next would help out, thanks

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
use a can of carb cleaner and spray around intake manifold gasket and injector o rings

Sifreak23

No CEL lights and yeh will try the carb cleaner and see what happens. Update later..

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would take the throttle body off, then take the two 8mm bolts off the fast idle valve on the back of the valve itself it not hard to find and then turn that screw inside of there all the way in then back it out like a 1/2 turn and then silicon around the edge of the screw

screw= a white or black piece of plastic with a bronze plunger in the center, it has two grooves in it.

tell me how it turns our for you

Sifreak23

I was thinking the same thing with that FITV when diagnosing so ill give it check and clean it. to the other question we already have bled the cooling system, but thanks for opinion, update later.