rear discs

DredwerkZ

Irish Devil
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shlammed...if you knew half about computers and networking you "claim" to know you might be dangerous. There are several ways to ban you from this site, or anywhere on the net for that matter. a few are...1)ban your IP...this only works for static assigned IP's. 2)ban the range of IP's assigned to your ISP. 3)Place a cookie on your computer that will be recognized by the site and deny you access. 4)and this is the best one, ban your MAC address.

Eric55inSacCA

Large Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
please just ban the guy already, he's made a mockery of the admin and misrepresents what club civic is made to be

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok.

shlammedV2

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i can use a proxy to hide my ip it will hide everything else along with it

DredwerkZ

Irish Devil
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a proxy will mask your IP but not your MAC address.

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by shlammedV2
if i can use a proxy to hide my ip it will hide everything else along with it
i thought you said you would not come back if you get banned? oh well you will be banned again soon anyway

Eric55inSacCA

Large Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah the path of ignorance leads only to destruction, he'll do enough to continually get banned, its the pattern of self masochism... let him bury himself

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by Eric55inSacCA
yeah the path of ignorance leads only to destruction, he'll do enough to continually get banned, its the pattern of self masochism... let him bury himself
that i will

shlammedV2

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uhhh...any how do you suppose you will get my MAC address without knowing my IP?

shlammedV2

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm doing what again? Asking someone if they know how to get a MAC address? heh

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by shlammedV2
I'm doing what again? Asking someone if they know how to get a MAC address? heh

you know what you are doing, stop it now and play nice

hatch2000

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by iamgod
right a magazine, a magazine that is tryingto get people to buy products from their magazine SPONSORS.....:roll: ...answer the question

once again BRAKES DO NOT STOP CARS, TIRES DO
Ok..let me get this right.. If someone was to do a swap right? and he needs better stopping power since he'll probably be driving a lot faster. All he had to do was buy stickier tires and not need any brake upgrades? I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything but i'm just wondering. And how bout rear disk brake conversions...are they just for show, or are they worth it?

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by hatch2000
Ok..let me get this right.. If someone was to do a swap right? and he needs better stopping power since he'll probably be driving a lot faster. All he had to do was buy stickier tires and not need any brake upgrades? I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything but i'm just wondering. And how bout rear disk brake conversions...are they just for show, or are they worth it?

kinda, brakes do slow the car, but the tires will stop the car, when a swap is done you should upgrade the brakes because your car will reach speed faster, and it will be heavier, since it will be heavier that will translate to more of a load on the brakes which will cause fade on the stock brakes, now if you upgrade the front on a civic to integ fronts you would be going from 9.6" rotors to 10.2" rotors, and you will still have the same 7 or 8" drums in the rear, at this point you would have an unbalanced brake setup and that is why you should do the rear disc setup, if you want a balanced system.....it would have saved me from totaling my car thats for damn sure, to bad i did it after the fact

shlammedV2

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you do the rear disc swap make sure you get the prop valve, brake booster, and master cylinder as well otherwise it will be just for show and you will actually have to use more force on the brake pedal just to make the brakes work