Rear Seats?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What different rear seats fit in a 96-00 sedan? I want black seats, dosent matter if theyre leather or not. I dont care. I just need new rear seats. Both the backing (60/40 split), and the bottom. What seats will fit? Integra, RSX, ect. Any ideas are helpful!

99civicy8

5+ Year Member
integra/gsr sedan seats will fit the front you would have to mod and put the teg rails in but the rear you will have to remove the latch from the seats or cut a slot in the rear deck lid pretty much the sides and bottom will fit fine or get ones out of a 99-00 civic mine are black

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
integra/gsr sedan seats will fit the front you would have to mod and put the teg rails in but the rear you will have to remove the latch from the seats or cut a slot in the rear deck lid pretty much the sides and bottom will fit fine or get ones out of a 99-00 civic mine are black
The ones out of a 99-00 Si are dark grey, arent they? Plus, I didnt think 6th Gen coupe rear seats fit into a 6th Gen sedan?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im talking about seats for a SEDAN, not a coupe.....

mixwell

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
u may be able to find and upholstery place to rewrap your current seats and put in new foam.

have you looked into integra sedan seats?

EK4DR

5+ Year Member
so does anyone know if eg9 ferio front and rear seats would fit a 96 ek sedan?
thanks