rear speaker replacement help

PureLogic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how the hell do i take out my rear speakers?? i have a 03 honda civic lx sedan and i want to replace my rear stock speakers but i dont know how to take them out and dont know how big they are so i can replace them with bigger and better speakers and can anyone suggest any good speakers for under 80 bucks???

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PureLogic said:
how the hell do i take out my rear speakers?? i have a 03 honda civic lx sedan and i want to replace my rear stock speakers but i dont know how to take them out and dont know how big they are so i can replace them with bigger and better speakers and can anyone suggest any good speakers for under 80 bucks???
www.7thgencivic.com and go to DIY
Good speakers under 80 are the ones in the car :lol:

ClemsonCiv

Hot Chicks Rock!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
www.crutchfield.com will tell you what will fit. hell if you buy somethin from them theyll tell you how to install it over the phone for FREE!!

bloodstaindpyro

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pon55 said:
www.7thgencivic.com and go to DIY
Good speakers under 80 are the ones in the car :lol:
:wstupid:

I just replaced all the speakers in my car with Infinity's... there's a difference, but nothing special... if anything, I'd recommend just getting a head unit.

exmashin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh, the civics come with decent pioneer's if anything u just need a speaker amp and a nice deck...and equalizer and ur set for sound ;)

slo2k1civic

5+ Year Member
I'm sure you can find this info on how to replace the speakers by going to www.7thgencivic.com and checking out the DIY section. I changed out the ones in my coupe and it was a pain in the @ss. every panel had to come out! oh and don't forget to unplug your little light in the rear. I ripped mine out by accident. nothing super glue could'n't fix