rear speakers

drummerboypbc

5+ Year Member
Alright, I have a question:
Where can I get rear speaker panels for my 94 dx hatch? Apparently having rear speakers was a rarely chosen option so now I can't figure out where to get panels. I could cut holes in mine, but I don't want to unless I have to. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Joe

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
junkyard

93eg93

5+ Year Member
I've seen those panels with the holes on hondapartsnow.com or hondapartsunlimitted You just have to select the 95 Civic Si model for the parts list. They also sell the speaker brackets. my friends 95Si has rear speakers. they're small speakers that fit on that panel.

euchner

5+ Year Member
just cut holes in the hatch cover and drop some 6 by 9's in there. It kinda makes the hatch act like a box and makes it sound way better. an amp might not hurt too. ive got a buddy that did that setup and mounted the amp on the back of the rear passenger seat, sounds good...

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just cut holes in the hatch cover and drop some 6 by 9's in there. It kinda makes the hatch act like a box and makes it sound way better. an amp might not hurt too. ive got a buddy that did that setup and mounted the amp on the back of the rear passenger seat, sounds good...
That is exactly what I have in mine... it's better to run 6x9s than 5.5s (if I remember correctly?).