rear windshield spoiler? anyone know the name?

dsprimal

Banned

I want that spoiler but can't find the name for it anywhere....anyone know what brand or type it is? looks so clean!!!! while i'm at it, anyone know where i can get those mud gaurds too? never thought of getting those until i saw this pic! thanks

Jose1027

Registered VIP
http://www.jshmotors.com/96-00-civic-ek-coupe-rear-window-visor_p141.php

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

dsprimal

Banned
NEW TOPIC: REAR SUN VISOR CLEAN? OR TACKY?

What look would you guys go with?

-No spoiler. with a rear window sun visor. (which is what i'm thinking of going with)

-No spoiler and no rear visor (all clean)

-Spoiler. no rear window visor.

-Spoiler and rear window visor (maybe too ricey??)

thanks!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
imo, spoiler no window visor or nothing at all. its all getting so played out now. jdm fanboys have killed the scene

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Do what you like people are always going to hate,you can have the coolest car in the world nd people will find a flaw or something to hate on:D

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

CO671

Registered VIP
There are a couple of combinations you can have though; not only a visor + spoiler but also the types of spoilers there are.
WingsWest; M3 Trunk Lip; Mugen Spoiler, Mugen, Si

I'm going to continue to be a 2slo4u's old HX fanboy like usual and share these pictures of his spoiler + roof spoiler before he sold it.

Other spoiler/visor pictures on 6th gen coupes:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The roof rack, roof spoiler and trunk spoiler is too much.

I want a roof spoiler for mine, not going to lie :oops: But it's always your call bud.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've never liked the roof spoiler on any car.

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
color of car and parts is a biddy. 2slo4u has a perfect combo because its a good color to be accented by exterior parts. im getting a 97 coupe ex soon. its the darkish green. clover green or whatever. not a good color exterior parts. neither is the honda stock black. just my opinion. i got a 300zx right now and its off white which looks good with an obnoxious big spoiler. however the baby blue or eggshell white wouldnt look good

CO671

Registered VIP
What are the rims on the black.civic
?
Offtopic but here anyways:
This?

I don't know too much about rims, but here's what i know of those:
Most likely Rota GT3's, but can be Drag DR16's or the rare GAB Sports
Keep in mind, Rota and Drag wheels tend to be if not are all replicas of higher quality rims like Volk TE37's > Rota Grids, Work Emotion CR Kai > Drag DR31
Rota GT3

Drag DR16

GAB Sport

black_ej_8

Lol I know but there's sometimes you. find something you like and you gotta ask : ) but are they like painted all white or what cause that's how it looks