Reasonable price????

schecter

5+ Year Member
this is a quickie guys, if you have an educated answer or a helpful one, please share.. but no retorhical bs in the thread please..

what is a reasonable price for a BLOX front & rear camber kit, the front comes with new UCA's and adjustable Ball-joint, OE bushings for UCA and the rear well.. it's a blox rear camber arm, this kit will include both R & L UCA's w/B-joints and adjustable camber rear upper arm. all BLOX. thanks guys.

Regards,

C. cruthers:word:

kilovdro417

5+ Year Member
$205.13 i plan on buying them for my 4dr with in the week

kilovdro417

5+ Year Member
You get what you pay for i have never heard a good thing about an ebay camber kit

Blox isnt ebay or anything they have there own website they are pretty legit and i think make good products for the price i only have one other blox item on my car that is my lca's i got them for $99 on ebay and i have no complaints

schecter

5+ Year Member
sweet, i'll prolly swoop em up, I got the new struts and springs comin at the end of this week, the bushings are going in steady as parts, got the rear breaks up to par, H-brace here today, along with more bushing installs and lots of CLEANING after I replace my leaky oil pan gasket. I appreciate the helpful and PROMP feedback..

Regards,