Recent Photo Shoot

EKtwitch

Ifail
5+ Year Member
Really nice I like it a lot ... Question where did you get that rear window visor I have looked for it everywhere and can't find it lmk please thanks... Nice car again

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Pictures are too dark making it hard to see ... use less contrast in photoshop next time.

This shots pretty sick nonetheless.

civic94lx

Banned
Does your EGR rear visor fade easily? How long has it been with your car? I'm planning to get one too but I think it would look effing ugly if the color fades easily.

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The egr visor looks sick. The tail lights actually flow with the rest of the car nicely. There's nothing I can say negatively about your car. :thumbup:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
adjust the brightness/contrast for real. otherthan that and being really annoyingly small.. nice pics

you're going to boost a built b16b? good luck tuning a high comp motor on 10psi with pump gas :shock:

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys, thanks for the support.
- i am going to boost on a semi high compression built b16b. i only want 8-10lbs at the very most on like a t3 turbo with a log style manifold
. and i will be tuned on apexi....i forget the name. but i think the guy i am tuning with wants to put it on e85. so should be a good setup either way.
-the egr visor does not fade. i have had it for a long time now. but i keep it clean. i wax it a lot mainly because i am super stupid about when and where i drive my car and how much i wash it. it is also garaged a lot.
- good luck finding the egr visor. i had a day off sometime ago, and i spent all day from like 8am-9pm at night just surfing the net and looking for the visor. i honestly could not tell you where i got it because i do not remember, but some poeple have a stash of them. i got mine from maylasia.

thanks again guys, hopefully soon i can get new photos up of it.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member