Red Ej1 Build

This Is A Thread Showing My Progress With My Red Ej1 (first car) :]

As you can see this bad boy could go off road if i wanted. lol

Very mint Interior. Just a Lil Dirty & Smelled Like Ganja :o

Rear Seats

Sunroof =)

One Of The Flaws :(

another

SO i took it for a quick wash & buffed this guy out & paint showed some better progress . btw the car had been side sweeped before :/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So The next day i got some roll of 20% tints & tinted it all around :]

After a couple of days of depression b/c i felt like i had a jeep i threw some coilovers & new shocks (oem) in the front :lol:

closer loook .

Couple of other days later . dropped the rear also :lol:

Unfortunatley i got pulled over by a statie . & got a ticket . for Speeding, Faiilure to pass reasonable distance & failure to drive reasonable distance . 548$ ticket. VTEC ! :twisted:
Then Just last week a f**king racist f**k gave me a ticket for driving to slow at 2am .:cool:

spidey :P

Flowmaster muffler & 2. in straight pipe system .

& im also trying to decide what colors to match it with . either blue or gold . or both . dont tell me bout rims cuz i wont be gettin any for a while. im only 18 & still in school . opinions would be good :D

Synyster024

looks like a pretty good base to start with man. almost exactly what i've got. i just haven't done anything with mine yet -.- what are your overall plans for this car?

oh and are those tweeters in the doors OEM or where they put in by the previoius owners? according to my VIN my civic is an EX aswell.. but i've got power nothing but the sunroof. and no tweets in my doors.. could also be some differences between CDM and USDM?

looks like a pretty good base to start with man. almost exactly what i've got. i just haven't done anything with mine yet -.- what are your overall plans for this car?

oh and are those tweeters in the doors OEM or where they put in by the previoius owners? according to my VIN my civic is an EX aswell.. but i've got power nothing but the sunroof. and no tweets in my doors.. could also be some differences between CDM and USDM?
Yeah Its my favorite model. so even tho it needs some body work i got what I WANT.
& for the body im just gonna do the basic. lower contol arms, new struts, tie bar, lip. things like that. & right now im debating wether to build the d series or just save and throw a b20. & about the tweets if its ex it should come with power everything. check the vin if it says "ej1"

Synyster024

yea it does say EJ1.i re checked it on like.. 3 different vin decoders and carfax and they all said is an EX.. so i dunno what the deal is there.. I've also got an OEM spoiler on mine too. manual windows. power mirrors, power sunroof, but manual locks and wondows. and no tweets..

yea it does say EJ1.i re checked it on like.. 3 different vin decoders and carfax and they all said is an EX.. so i dunno what the deal is there.. I've also got an OEM spoiler on mine too. manual windows. power mirrors, power sunroof, but manual locks and wondows. and no tweets..
oh so then im guessing the prvious owner had changed the door panels. & some ex's come with the spoiler.

Synyster024

yea thats what i was thinking. makes sense anyways. i'll have to take the doors apart and see if theres the stuff for power locks.. i'm assuming that since its manual crank windows the power motor would've been taken out.. you never know with some people though.. lol

raf_glez

Looks good man! def say to clean up the rust b4 winter time..or ur gonna have some nasty after math. good base!
evven better...that is an EX..not a Dx like mine.

and get the "barretas" ASAP!!.."le quite vida"!!!

Overall!! NICE AND CLEAN!!.

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
damn could've got you some legit suspension or wheels for that $548.00 ticket but get rid of that cancer and dents and you'll have a pretty frest whip.

damn could've got you some legit suspension or wheels for that $548.00 ticket but get rid of that cancer and dents and you'll have a pretty frest whip.
yeah thats basically the only thing that bothers me. my trunk gets wet :word:
& that ticket has me depressed. lmao . i couldve had some nice lower contol arms and s**t. but thats what happens when you own a civic :]

Looks good man! def say to clean up the rust b4 winter time..or ur gonna have some nasty after math. good base!
evven better...that is an EX..not a Dx like mine.

and get the "barretas" ASAP!!.."le quite vida"!!!

Overall!! NICE AND CLEAN!!.
im not even worried bout the barretas . cuz when i get it painted theyre getting painted red too . so ill just wait till last min. lol:lol:

raf_glez

nice!! way better.nOWW!!

red barretas??? nah!! black! leave it as is..

wax came out good..keep doing it often and ull see the paint taking shape once again.