Red K20A2 EG Hatch

itzjhuzdooney

5+ Year Member
It's not really hating when I'm speaking my own personal opinion. If you didn't want my honest opinion, should have stated, "Please, lie to me."

I could careless whether you change your exterior because some people, or a person, doesn't like it. It'd just show you follow the popular trends. So, more respect to you for the fact you like how your car looks.

How do you like that rear seat delete? Is it the one from CorSport? Any complaints?

hmm yea i do care how my car looks..i take great pride of what i have and what i do and enjoy every bit of it with no regrets..every time i get a scratch or dirt, i go OCD about it lolz

but yea.. about the rear seat delete, i did get it from CorSportUSA. No complaints from me, i like how it looks, it makes the back area look cleaner if you dont like having rear seats. And it has two access doors that comes in handy when ya wanna store something but dont wanna show it like cleaning products, tools, etc.

itzjhuzdooney

5+ Year Member
I take it your were dropped on your head as a baby

lolz i actually would agree with ya on this one..i mean i like both brands but dont want to spend too much on rims yet until i find a set i really like and want. As of now, most of my money goes toward my motor and suspension building.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
but yea.. about the rear seat delete, i did get it from CorSportUSA. No complaints from me, i like how it looks, it makes the back area look cleaner if you dont like having rear seats. And it has two access doors that comes in handy when ya wanna store something but dont wanna show it like cleaning products, tools, etc.
Good to know. I was looking at these awhile ago, but could never find anyone that had one. Is it about the same weight as having stock rear seats? And, how are the storage panels setup? Is it just a little door and then the frame? Or did they put little boxes or whatever?

Do like how they look in the rear though.

itzjhuzdooney

5+ Year Member
Good to know. I was looking at these awhile ago, but could never find anyone that had one. Is it about the same weight as having stock rear seats? And, how are the storage panels setup? Is it just a little door and then the frame? Or did they put little boxes or whatever?

Do like how they look in the rear though.
Yea its about the same i actually weighed them both when i was installing it. Yea the storage panels is basically just a door that leads to the frame of the car.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what is that on your old cd player mount?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get gabs..
lower in the rear and lose the exhaust..
paint looks good, pretty nice car..

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not to bad at all, 1/4 time? i am thinking about starting a k20 ej1 project. but fix that back bumper...lookin like frakenstein back there haha