Refreshments (56K: Iffy)

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The m3 spoiler is iffy, i had the chance to put one on, but didnt think i would like it....who knows? could look good :what:

lol, our cars are pretty similar minus the few parts and color :slapslap:

infam0us3o5

low n slow.
5+ Year Member
ride looks amazing usual! yellow fogs would look nice on there, but either way it looks good bro.
sick pics and sig btw!

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the yellow fogs, i think it gives just enough contrast to the front of your car.
Cant wait for the new wheels, something else for the rest of us to drool over on your car.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bro your fo do is sick ! Thats why your ride is an inspiration ! Can't wait to see new wheels on

PleezSocHme

5+ Year Member
if they'd have made a four door si 96-00 it would look like this, only slightly worse, cause you got the nice rims, projector lights, and lip kit

:thumbs up:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if they'd have made a four door si 96-00 it would look like this, only slightly worse, cause you got the nice rims, projector lights, and lip kit

:thumbs up:
You obviously havent seen the motor have you? Slow ass Y7 FTL. Peteys all show, no go. ;)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You obviously havent seen the motor have you? Slow ass Y7 FTL. Peteys all show, no go. ;)
damn you.

I'm workin' on the engine.

I got the intake manifold waiting to be put on and turbo parts will be coming in.

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oooo your boosting the y7?! sweet, dont forget the y7 head flows like s**t...pick up a delta 272 regrind at least; i would also look at getting a y8 tranny for the shorter gear ratios ;)

if you have any questions hit me up

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
deffff looks good...One of the many few holding down the ek 4dr squad properly...

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn you.

I'm workin' on the engine.

I got the intake manifold waiting to be put on and turbo parts will be coming in.
Once you get yo ass up here, Ill help you put that manifold on. :thumbs up

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Once you get yo ass up here, Ill help you put that manifold on. :thumbs up
I'm trying..!
How about Ryan and Petey ride over to Ohio and help me and jtsimram paint his sedan. =)
sounds like a fun weekend.
you could never go wrong with yellow foggies...looks good..:thumbs up
I think i might paint them soon....not decided...
seexxxxyyyyyy

definatley paint those foggies!
Thanks man..!