refund check??? (WAsian) post here if you were in the group buy.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
damn.. it would be nice if we could trust site sponsers
unfortunately its hard to really tell BEFORE they join and sell s**t.... im pretty sure this guy has sold stuff in the past and had no issues.. which makes it even harder.... how to tell someone is going to turn into an a*****e criminal? no idea man..

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that bites that everyone had problems with him, i bought my kit from him shortly after the original groupbuy ended and i received my kit in about 3-4 days after he got my payment, sucks for everyone else.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
isnt a member on here a friend of his?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
especko said:
that bites that everyone had problems with him, i bought my kit from him shortly after the original groupbuy ended and i received my kit in about 3-4 days after he got my payment, sucks for everyone else.
i thought so... see thats the most lame part... does good business.. then out of no where goes to hell... :???:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
isnt there a way to find out where this guy is located through his IP address or something? then just go pound him

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i got my air spencers from him incredibly quickly.... kinda shocked by all of this

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sucks that this guy got about $1,000 for ripping people off in the group buy. who knows he might have gotten the hid kits also and didnt want to send it.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
isnt there a way to find out where this guy is located through his IP address or something? then just go pound him
WAsianMotorSports Inc
2900 Capital Blvd
Raleigh,NC 27604
http://www.wasianmotorsports.com

Name: Tommy Kwan
Phone Number: (919) 796-3540

was on page one of this post.. lol

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
i thought so... see thats the most lame part... does good business.. then out of no where goes to hell... :???:
yea that really does suck, this is definatly the same person that i got my hid kit from, i just checked my email and this was the same user name, not sure if this helps at all but i checked the paypal from when i got my paypal receipt and this is who i sent my payment to Steven Lam (serlord@yahoo.com), hopefully this helps out the refund for these poor people, or maybe try sending an email to that addy once.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
i got my air spencers from him incredibly quickly.... kinda shocked by all of this
me two, cheap as well...sucks. sorry about this guys

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
raugusta said:
Can you tell us the return address of the package that he sent you? Thanks...

for a fellow cc member from wisconsin anything, unfortunatly its already been posted, i was just noticing that the paypal went to a different name and different email addy then what everyone was saying before thats why i posted. but here is some new info to maybe help out also just like as what i did before. the return addy for my package was from that same address originally posted however the phone number on the package is different (919) 878-9011 hopefully that can help out

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow that really sucks..

That shop is right up the street from me. I might go check it out and ask a few questions...
Haven't done any business with them yet, but I have been there before. Asked about window tinting. It wasn't exactly the best looking shop I've ever seen either..so I can't say I'm too surprised to hear something like this come up.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Kataku said:
Wow that really sucks..

That shop is right up the street from me. I might go check it out and ask a few questions...
Haven't done any business with them yet, but I have been there before. Asked about window tinting. It wasn't exactly the best looking shop I've ever seen either..so I can't say I'm too surprised to hear something like this come up.
hit'em up bro :shock:
you'd have MANY thankfull cc.com members fo shizzle

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Someone give me some more details of exactly what happened so I can be sure to get my point across. I can try to run up there sometime this week and talk to the guy.

rouentahl

5+ Year Member
Well there were maybe 7 of us who signed up for the group buy for $220-ish for each HID kit. Some of us buying more than one kits. After a week or so the guy said that the kits were held up at the customs. We thought okay and gave him one more week to resolve the problem. Then he wasn't able to ship and we all asked for refunds. We gave him our mailing addresses and he said that he mailed checks to us by registered mail which never arrrived. And that's pretty much the main details.

Vallejo_raider

i am mr. fobster
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kataku said:
Wow that really sucks..

WOW!! if yo ucan this would be a great service to all of us scammed by that asshat. well yea the story rouentahl just posted is true and exact..ill try and get the link top the closed thread for ya. he owes me $220 for the advertised 6000k meccatune lug and play HID kit. so yea please let me know the status of that!

havent been on cc lately cuz of that a*****e.