Removed aftermarket alarm, no start and green plug not connected

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've had my '00 Si for 9 years now, the previous owner had a blackwidow alarm installed and in the last 2 years I've only drive it to autocross events and home so I wanted to remove the alarm because it was a parasitic draw on my battery.

Found the control box, removed it and followed all the wires. They were for the horn, flashing light, control switch, and then from there everything was just spliced into other wires.

So I removed the spliced wires and taped everything up.

Problem 1 - Now I have a no start issue. Key in and power up, turn the key and nothing happens.

Problem 2 - Where does this connector go? It was not plugged into anything at all... one wire was spliced into it. A Green/red wire on this plug was spliced into. From my research it looks like this is part of the factory alarm system. Can someone tell me where it goes? I don't see any place to plug it into.

Is this causing my no start issue?

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got it figured out, she runs now, the green plug above had nothing to do with my issue. I think its for a factory optional alarm system. I might be wrong. Either way, my civic is fired up and running in the garage and I can autox on Sunday.