Repainting my wheels... suggestions needed!

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hey, for those of you who know what wheels I have on my car right now for the summer, the previous owner did a crappy job of painting them and the paint is now flaking off and the lip is rather dull. I've decided to repaint/refinish my rims. I'm just trying to debate on what colour to do. So far it's the same gold/polished lip again, bronze, bronze/polished lip, gunmetal/polished lip, black/polished lip. I'm going to be painting with Duplicolour's wheel paint, so gold is kinda out of the question unless I use the engine paint.

Options:
Gold/Polished lip
Bronze
Bronze/Polished lip
Gunmetal/Polished lip
Black/Polished lip

Suggestions?

CDubs

Registered VIP
i think bronze with polished lip would look best... imo

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh and I forgot to note, I'm going to be painting the inside (behind the spokes) black.

CDubs

Registered VIP
that changes it all...now im not sure bronze would look good i would go black with polished lip then

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that changes it all...now im not sure bronze would look good i would go black with polished lip then
x2. I think it would look pretty sick like that.

jackphiho

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so where are you planning to buy the bronze duplicolor spray paint? I can't find any in store

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gold / polish, looks good now, will look even better when its done again, and done right