replace one tire is bad?

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hi,

i blew my front passenger tire...just wonder if it's ok to change only the damage tire and leave the ok one alone (right front wheel) or do both or all 4 tires? your thought.

off topic...i don't recommend walmart auto service. they were suppose to recharge my battery (as part of $30 deal on oil and lube). they did test my battery (it says my battery is low on charge...recharge & return to customer ON the receipt , but they didn't do sh*t). a day or two later after used their oil and lube service, i got a flat tire. a day later of flat tire, i can't start my car...BEWARE!

J-Sap

5+ Year Member
Good to know about Walmart.

As for tires how worn are your other tires?

I normally replace 2 at a time or all 4 but if they still are relatively new you can replace just 1. If you have another tire that is worn heavily then take this time to replace 2 of them.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good to know about Walmart.

As for tires how worn are your other tires?

I normally replace 2 at a time or all 4 but if they still are relatively new you can replace just 1. If you have another tire that is worn heavily then take this time to replace 2 of them.
:word: But be careful if in the future you own a Subaru or something to the like with full time all wheel drive, that you have 4 tires that are all new or the same tread depth otherwise differential issues could appear.