5+ Year Member
looks niiiice.

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks nice i would just get rid of the hood

clong

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the feedback guys and girls :-) Just installed projector head lights and fog lamps so will post pics later. Yeah, an extra pedal and extra horses would be nice but we cant have everything :-)

Geovone

5+ Year Member
Nice car dude, my goal is to get the moo-gen kit of the USDM Moo-gen civic Si and put it on my car.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The hood is killing it, but the conversion looks REALLY nice!

Auto? I thought most cars in Thai were MT!

clong

5+ Year Member
Well unfortunately i could only get the Type R hood and not the RR as i wanted but you cant have everything. In Thaialnd you can get both manual and auto believe it or not! But in Hondas case they only make the lower models with Manual and the top models come with Auto as well as Manual paddle shift option on the auto box. So its amanual when i want it to be but without the clutch :-) I obviously would of preferred the 6 speed manual trnsmission but that is only available on the Type R versions here in Asia

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
love this, I love the hood too! So how much did this set you back for. Looks like some dang good quality work also

jlh2003

5+ Year Member
looks pretty good..like some others I'm not digging the hood though otherwise looks hot

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats one very nice car man!! I love Everything about it! You did one hell of a job! Actually i am JEALOUS!!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
damn, that is f'n aggressive.

clong

5+ Year Member
Thanks folks for the comments. Actually, price wasnt that bad but i guess it doesnt matter really when you have an idea and a goal about what you want. The car handles and feels great and i am very happy with it. woul love some more power but you cant have it all. The hood was atrade off as i could not get hold of the Type RR carbon fibre hood so got the Type R hood instead.I have ahd some problems with the breaking system from new. I ahve upgraded it to mugen racing brakes on the front and racing pads but they still suck actually. the ABS system seems to want to come on at the slightest hint of a bump. STRANGE! The ABS and EPS system are apparently really close together and use the same pump/motor. Something which honda says is causing problems due to heat transfer and load apparently. Honda is changing the whole system next week for me on guarantee which is frankly bloody nice of them. All the mods were done at HONDAa and the paint was also done by them. Totally i beleive i ahve spent about 6000 dollars on all the mods. Thats evrything from the brakes, Tein suspension, paint job, interior change, Fujitsubo racing exhaust, Body kit and CF hood. Its Thailand so labour is cheap here. I guess my next move would be BREMBO brakes and a supercharger if they ever get one designed and produced for my car as its an auto/paddle shift manual option. Once again thanks for the comments and i will post some new photos soon as i have just changed the front lights and fog lights to Type RR model. Looks great from the front witht hem in :-)