Reputable Store For Ordering 6th Gen Civic Parts

aeraiva

Dedicated Civic Owner
I'm looking to find an online store that has a large selection of Civic parts (interior, exterior - performance and cosmetic) that is reputable. A large selection such as Andy's Auto Sport... but... NOT AAS. I know the parts store here at ClubCivic has a lot to offer and will be ordering a lot from here, I just want an alternate for things CC doesn't offer. You know the drill. Let me know where a few GOOD places are if you can! Thannnnks

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Password JDM has some good stuff and they're a pretty reputable dealer. But really it all depends on what you want. It can get brand specific real quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Moved thread out of 6th gen as it wasn't a tech question. Moved to "Where and Where not to Buy from Online" instead.

aeraiva

Dedicated Civic Owner
Thanks for moving it. I was spacing out and figured I posted it in the wrong spot. Been a long day at work.

Moved thread out of 6th gen as it wasn't a tech question. Moved to "Where and Where not to Buy from Online" instead.

aeraiva

Dedicated Civic Owner
But things like headers, exhaust, hoods, bumpers, ebrakes, steering wheels, seats.. the works. I'll check out JDM though for sure cause I know they're pretty reputable.