Request: 96-00 lowered civic w/ mud guards

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
As the title states, i want to see how mud guards look on a civic that is dropped. If you can post pics, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

xzodiackillerx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no pics but mine scrape all of the time

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Look on NWP or H-T for Eran's hatch. His scrapes on the highway and lots of other places.

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Look on NWP or H-T for Eran's hatch. His scrapes on the highway and lots of other places.
His hatch looks clean. Should've added this before, but prefer to see them on coupes

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
my old coupe....damn i miss her!

sorry i only had the fronts...kinda hard to see :(

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the wiil scrape...i am only dropped 2 inches and i took my front ones off cause they scraped all the time and they started ripping around the screws....my best advice is to trim them so they dont scrape and stay in place. it hink they look good on dropped cars.

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the wiil scrape...i am only dropped 2 inches and i took my front ones off cause they scraped all the time and they started ripping around the screws....my best advice is to trim them so they dont scrape and stay in place. it hink they look good on dropped cars.
I think my front is dropped a tad more than 2 in., but I want them to scrape =)

lilwhitecoupe

Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think my front is dropped a tad more than 2 in., but I want them to scrape =)
why? im dropped at least 3 and i took both of them out. then again i bottom out driving down the road if there is anything besides smooth pavement

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
old pic, but yeah...