*** Request Signature & Avatar HERE *** Part Dos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Whoa really!?

Over time, Gimp, Adobe Photoshop CS4/CS5, Adobe Illustrator, and Sony Vegas for video-editing. I'm just an average joe though who followed tutorials and understood the UI, only editing for a few months last year.

Glad you liked it, good luck with the gfx classes! I might think about that when I graduate high school!
HIGH SCHOOL!?!?!?! Lmfao yea man you should look into it you'll have a major step up on people like me that is starting from scratch because your already familiar with most of the programs and your gooood lol there is a lot of money to be had there haha

Sent from my DROIDX

CO671

Registered VIP
HIGH SCHOOL!?!?!?! Lmfao yea man you should look into it you'll have a major step up on people like me that is starting from scratch because your already familiar with most of the programs and your gooood lol there is a lot of money to be had there haha

Sent from my DROIDX
Haha thanks, you are right I could do just that but I haven't heard of good classes locally so I have no idea what id like to major in and enjoy.

There are countless tutorials online which im sure classes can teach too but in a lesser quality, familiarization comes with the constant usage of course. Thanks a lot again! Anywayd back to topic aha any other requests anybody?

Sent from my Motorola Atrix using Tapatalk

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
sorry i disappeared guys, i have had too much on my plate lately. If you want my work specifically let me know and if i was supposed to do one for you and didnt get to it please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.