***REQUEST YOUR SIG AND AVY HERE*** and here ONLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i made a blank document a while back and just made lines in it (either black or white lines).....then i just load that document and duplicate it into the pic im making.....then i just erase out the lines i dont want seen.....

you guys need to make borders in the sig.....just go to blending options and go to stroke....turn it to inside and make it only 1 line....then just make it black or whatever color you want....
thank you so much...

ive been trying to figure that s**t out for weeks

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can someone fix my sig please? The rules say 35k and mine is 37k.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
when saving it as a picture in photoshop i lessen'd the quality from 100 to like 70.....i dont see a difference in the pic though so its all good :lol:

MasterMind2005

5+ Year Member

just got some new pics was wondering could anyone hook it up with a sig. Nvr got one always wanted one but was waitng to get good pics Thnx

Last edited:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
goddamnit...id hook you up in a heart beat seeing as NY is AWOL for a while...but my laptop is shot to hell...

knuckk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey bro if you can when ever you get the time try to make one for me thanks!!

and have it say knuckk in red and black at the lower bottom of the sig. with it kind of blending in together.

thanks again!

Heyits750

Top Noobie
5+ Year Member
well id like to have one since im new but i need some good pics hopefully one of u experts can add me to ur friends list so i can send u the pics later

Thx

02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
chaos you there buddy? or someone else, need a new sig, have it say DARIUSCIVIC in red please

90dohcD

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oldskools!

Ok prolly not the best way to go about it but could someone hook me up with an avy with an EF civic/crx with some drag Dr20's or axis oldskools something like that?? Don't have any pics I'm doin this off my cell and don't have a "working" computer at the moment! Anything would be cool!thanx!

knuckk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey bro if you can when ever you get the time try to make one for me thanks!!

and have it say knuckk in red and black at the lower bottom of the sig. with it kind of blending in together.

thanks again!

i got skipped :[

Status
Not open for further replies.