***REQUEST YOUR SIG AND AVY HERE*** and here ONLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
am i getting the shaft or doesn't anyone wanna create a sig for me??

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry that everybody keeps skipping over you.... I'll make one real quick like... :ok:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cod Man said:
And one for NycFox
man thats so two pages ago....

h**p://img446.imageshack.us/img446/5969/newerasig27lu.jpg

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
requesting one new sig please

thanks in advance

fuzake

Photoshop Rookie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:
god damn i like this one cool
Thanks. Sorry it took so long but I am a bit of a perfectionist. You own the first signature ever created by me. Hold on to that it will be worth something one day, like a six pack or something. If you don't like the phrase I just happen to save that one so that I could remove it. Let me know. I will be going in for eye surgery today at 130 so after that I will be down and out till about sunday or monday. Glad you like.

fuzake

Photoshop Rookie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cod Man said:
Last one looks really good. When you are free transforming hold the the shift key, it keeps the dimensions. And also I just figured out don't size it down, change your mind and size it back up, it kills the pic. And by crop, I just select the whole pic with the rectangle selector. Paste it and just mess with the size in the sig box instead of cropping it while its still the original pic. I didn't read all of the posts so I hope I didn't double post anything.
no i think you covered some new s**t. thanks for the advice that clears up alot for me since i was wondering how people got things smaller but keep the dimensions. I appreciate all the help guys.

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ pretty nice. Start playing with the the brightness and contrast a little more. I sugg. sizing down the clubcivic.com though, looks a litle cleaner smaller.
I have one pending an upload for you Cole. I'll do it when I get home.

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks pretty good, just try to stay away from the large obtrusive fonts. They should follow the flow of the sig as much as the pics do. Glad you're getting into it though.

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one for cole, I made another one too. You'll see it if he uses it. Same sig just a little diff. pic. placement.

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need a sig man , u could grab pics from the thread i made a few hours ago ....take nice pic and holla thank u

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm on it like Tom on whoring noobs.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.