***REQUEST YOUR SIG AND AVY HERE*** and here ONLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey chaos wanna make me a avatar please =]?

Gorilla Unit 33

//LJ//
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im looking to do m own but id just like to ask what measurements you are using as far as pixel width and what not. Everytime i make one it tells me its too big same goes for my sig.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Im looking to do m own but id just like to ask what measurements you are using as far as pixel width and what not. Everytime i make one it tells me its too big same goes for my sig.
500x100, size has to be under 30KB

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
500x100, size has to be under 30KB
under 35kb

10. We understand that people like to express their creativity by having signature images using snippets of their car, and or various other images. In fact there are even many threads in our photography area discussing how to make them or even members offering to make them for you. The only thing we ask is that you refrain from including anything not work-safe, and that you keep it limited to one image sized 500 X 100 (or smaller) (no larger than 35k). We also ask that you limit your avatar size to 100 X 100 (no larger than 14.6k), failure to do so will result in it being removed without a warning.
if its over that, i come along and remove it:twisted:

TopDawgg

Sly SI
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks man, i forgot though, I dont use Topdawgg anywheres else really, but here...

could you just make it say Benedict..

thanks.. ;)

anyone wanna make an Avatar for me

Status
Not open for further replies.