***REQUEST YOUR SIG AND AVY HERE*** and here ONLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DualHelix

5+ Year Member
Could someone please create a sig for me?

I'm big on the colors blue, black, and red.

I would like a picture related to a black 96 Honda Civic DX (Coupe), as that is the car I drive. I'd love a picture of the front of the car, with my name (DualHelix) somewhere on the sig. (Be creative, I honestly believe that half the fun of having a signature is being suprised by it.) I wish I could post pictures of my own car, but I don't have the access to a camera right now, but I should post soon.

And if you wouldn't mind, somewhere else on the sig, I would love the "Powered By Honda" logo, if you could do that for me. If anyone could help me out, please post here, and also PM me, because this seems to be a busy thread and I might miss your reply. Thanks.

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man.........its been years since ive made a sig...... Page 634. this thread sure got massive over time. I actually felt like making a sig earlier this week. time will tell if i sneak up and make one again :D

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
......IF YOU WANT US TO MAKE YOU A SIG, INCLUDE A PICTURE OF YOUR CAR...

here ya go 92mugen...

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can u make me a avy that is a 2009 civic si with rolling wheels and moving background?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
only if its a pic of your car...and you have to give me the picture....im not gonna waste my time looking for one....

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
only if its a pic of your car...and you have to give me the picture....im not gonna waste my time looking for one....
ok nvm, causeim in process of makin my car.. well a little less shitie, i like ur avy but i dont wanna copy,i have a msd lazer tach, could u make a avy of dat?

http://d5otzd52uv6zz.cloudfront.net/group-96904474-db29-4b62-b8d6-5aa47da0725c-100.jpg
heres a 100by 100

http://www.tuninglinx.com/assets/images/lazer-gauge-msd.gif
heres what i want it to do, im not good with paint and stuff.....

Status
Not open for further replies.