*Request*

AZSprmnn

From AK to AZ to AK to OR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does anyone know where i can download Turbo Dreams, the one with the castles in the sky song in it. i tried win mx and i cant find it on there, and i dont use kazaa cuz it f**ks my s**t up. there anyplace online to find it?

thanks for the help - KEv

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go to www.tremek.com and search through their site....they have 1000's of videos, and ive seen that on there before...you might have to search back a few pages in the "general videos", but im pretty sure they have it

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dang that was quick!!! haha, no prob bro

AZSprmnn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did they totaly get rid of the one with castles in the sky, that was the very 1st turbo dream i ever saw, it had like a red s2000 with nice rims, and a green beemer in it. it wasnt any of those :(

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do a serch on that page, there was more than one hit, i just chose the first one

AZSprmnn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok im doing the google search, and i found from google a thing from here at club civic, some1 posted that theres like 7 videos. i found 123 but the rest are hard to find. i thk its like 4 or 5. googles cummin up sort for turbo dreams 4-5

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AZSprmnn said:
ok im doing the google search, and i found from google a thing from here at club civic, some1 posted that theres like 7 videos. i found 123 but the rest are hard to find. i thk its like 4 or 5. googles cummin up sort for turbo dreams 4-5

AZSprmnn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i went through google and got a page from here at clubcivic. some1 from here said thers more then 3 turbo dreams vids. im lookin for 4-7 turbo dreams

AZSprmnn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*sigh* holy s**t, an hr of lookin, i found it, cant get it tho, its from DTMPOWER.net its their DYNO DAY 1 video....but icant click on a damn thing