Requesting pics of aftermarket steering wheels.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is probably a shot in the dark but I am looking for pics of what you guys are running for aftermarket steering wheels. Hell anything that didn't come with your car such as an S2K, EP3 wheel on a 5th gen, etc. Basically anything that didn't come stock with your car.

I have a MOMO Trek R wheel on mine and I am just not getting attached to it. I look at it and it just doesn't seem to fit the car. It is a really nice wheel but it just seems to clash.

I also don't like that I can only see the bottom half of my speedo, and can't see my gas gauge.

For those that have a different wheel how is the view? What size is it?

One of the guys at work has a MOMO drift wheel on his EVO and I kind of like that. Anyone running one on their civic? Pics?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just checking back in. It's been over a month and over 100 views. Everyone shy about posting pics of their aftermarket steering wheels?

I think I have my mind made up and am going to go with a Momo Mod 8 deep dish.

I am still interested in seeing what everyone else is running that isn't stock!

xWIREMANx

I had a momo in my old integra. It took me a bit to get used to it but after a while I loved it. Then I drove my buddies integra with stock wheel and it felt like I was driving a bus. If I had pics I would post them but that was forever ago. I had to modify the piece that fits the spline though for it to fit right. The way it came just wasn't right.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like having a airbag it mite come in handy one day.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like having a airbag it mite come in handy one day.

Meh.

Mine has only the one and there is no way to guarantee that the 17 year old bag would even go off. I can understand it in my 07 Silverado where there is ones in the side of the seats, the wheel, the passenger side, etc but in my 17 year old civic with old technology, nah.