resister boxes

93civeeDX

5+ Year Member
does anyone know if its bad not to run one.
cause mine isnt hooked up, and this guy told me i might fry my ecu if i dont hook it up?

Finding Nismo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tell us about the car and the swap

Finding Nismo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you use the h23 injectors, or civics injectors, did you do the swap or did you buy it that way? what ecu is it running on, did you use a conversion harness, is your car running now?

93civeeDX

5+ Year Member
did you use the h23 injectors, or civics injectors, did you do the swap or did you buy it that way? what ecu is it running on, did you use a conversion harness, is your car running now?
im using the H injectors, and p14 ecu. and im using the civic engine harness on the H, i did the swap my self, i have the whole harness from the prelude so i have every wire that it can need, and i have the resistor box with both ends of the plug if i need to wire them up. it runs fine, but i know a guy who has 5 civics and rebuild them and makes some really nice turbo cars. but he told me that if i dont hook it up to the injectors or something that im gunna fry my ecu eventually? but i dont know. ive had it running strong for over a month or two and it runs good and doesnt do anything bad, except it burns oil but i know thats from.

Finding Nismo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
peak and hold, slap that harness? on and run the resistor box. There might be an easier way than swapping harness, hold for reply's.