restarted my project with a new ek

93gsrteg

Thurman
5+ Year Member
well. i did have a p.o.s eg civic but my buddy ended up selling his swap that we were putting in it and i finnaly got the shell sold along with my da shell. so i threw all my money together, 1500 from the 2 shellls and 1300 from dirtbike and bought a 97 civic, pretty clean without rust or anything and i am in the process of doing a stock rebuild of my b18c with a couple little bolt ons and hopefully here within the next couple weeks it will be almost ready or in the car. but being only 17 with a little bit of money and having to pay for everything on my own, money is running pretty low and is kinda hard to pul it all together to get this thing finished, but im managing it somehow. let me know what you think. or suggestions what to do with it.

Got everything all cleaned up, and the crank polished and measured

Powdercoated the valve cover, lookin pretty clean

Startin to come together, I cant wait

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice nice nice fresh start on the car, im subscribed.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow... im suprised...

but i suggest ngk spark plugs or something a bit better than what u got..

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice job on getting rid of all the projects for one decent project. Your build has potential, keep us updated for sure.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The back of the car needs to go lower lol. The motor looks good though!

93gsrteg

Thurman
5+ Year Member
thanks. i went and priced plugs and ngk plugs were like the grade below the ones i bought and ya the back end hasnt got lowered yet. and as of 5 mins ago i cant drive the civic anymore becuase i think an axle snapped or something within the tranny broke. so out with the single cam =) hopefully in with the b asap. thanks for the positive feedback on it guys. lmk any sugggestions

JDMDRIVEREK

sweet...I am lovin it bruh. Pix always make a build! and you def. are coming up. more props due to age & funds.. keep it up...
future plans?

93gsrteg

Thurman
5+ Year Member
thanks, im workin on gettin everything i need for it to be finished. then hopefully droppin it in but theres still a couple more things i have to do like cleanin trans to make it the same as the engine. definatly not goin half ass on it so im still gonna try to take my time. but i cant wait to drive it

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbs up sweet man, looking good

JDMDRIVEREK

awsome. Look's sweet & by the plans you should have your hands full for the next few weeks..
Good Luck.
Hope to see updates..

93gsrteg

Thurman
5+ Year Member
so i think im gonna scrap my daily piece of s**t neon, i need a little more cash to finish my swap up and a couple buddys said if i need a ride they can get me becuase they are just as curious to see how my swap turns out and how good its all gonna come together. trans hopefully tommorrow, gettin there =)

93gsrteg

Thurman
5+ Year Member
so i started pulling out the single cam, and just then realized that the long drivers side axle popped out just enough where it wouldnt do anything, but i kept goin and after about an hour and a half or so the single cam is almost ready to drop out of there =) finally gsr will have a home again, waitin for last couple things. and plan to pick up trans within the nex 2 days

93gsrteg

Thurman
5+ Year Member
im going to buy a gsr tonight or tomorrow. now its just pretty much on to the last little stuff to finish it up

93gsrteg

Thurman
5+ Year Member
heres a couple new pics i took yesterday and last night. its getting clower. i cant wait