restarted my project with a new ek

93gsrteg

Thurman
5+ Year Member
got little single cam turd out of the way. makin room for the gsr's new home =) thank god!

purple_eg6

5+ Year Member
is that a K series valve cover i see there????? sikk biuld hope it hold up this time

93gsrteg

Thurman
5+ Year Member
its not really that bad. needs little stuff. no rust or anything only one or two dents that i have found which are on the drivers side door that needs fixed anyways so i plan to get that fixed eventually, will have more pics uploaded tonight too,

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice progress. What part of OH you from?

93gsrteg

Thurman
5+ Year Member
about 45 mins from columbus, in bellefontaine its about 30 mins from springfield so pretty much in between

93gsrteg

Thurman
5+ Year Member
got some new parts in a couple days ago, and the tranny finished cleaned and spray. engines finally all together

Powder coated mount and brackets back on

should be a couple more pics here soon of it goin in and stuff =) finally

93gsrteg

Thurman
5+ Year Member
hell ya. brought the motor to the car tonight i cant wait to get it in there. should be asap finally

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
great build. your about 15 min. from me. will have to go cruising sometime.

93gsrteg

Thurman
5+ Year Member
hell ya man. thats fine. just come up, we all usually go to larue to the track or to honda meet on friday up in dublin and saturdays up in dublin too, HIT ME UP 9374411361, n thanks jdmjnky, i plan to head to columbus today to grab a couple more parts and sell a few things then swap should almost be completely ready to get dropped in there

purple_eg6

5+ Year Member
im just messing with him i help him work on his car all the time we go to school together its so close to go in we need a tranny mount and a side motor mount post off of a b16

93gsrteg

Thurman
5+ Year Member
heres a couple pics from last night. got the b16a2 engine harness but im lost now. the harness were it goes into the car and plugs into the ecu only has 2 plugs and the green plug, wheres the other plug? cuz the one on my stock engine had 3 that went into the car and this one only has 2 so idk what i have to do, but heres some pics from last night after the trip to columbus to get mroe parts for it.