Resurrecting the Dream/civhatch92 [REbuild]

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What car are you gonna use for the winter...

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Niiiiiice, LSD almost a must with that much power. Gotta get it to the ground =)

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not much in the way of updates.. Still looking for a job, argh.
Also looking for a new DD, hoping to find something manual, and a honda of course.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
UPDATE:

Sorry to leave my fans for so long without any updates.. but I'm still around. Been job hunting and what not, also looking for a DD wagon, but have been unsuccessful. Starting a 6 month contract job in March with the possibility to be extended so I sure hope I become a permanent employee!

As for the car, here's two new pics of my recent parts. Still waiting to order an LSD and tear the trans open... spring is almost here!

PWJDM brass knuckle shift knob... nice and heavy, along with LS 5th gear swap.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Update:

Just ordered myself a Quaife LSD for $715 shipped from Katana Motorsports on this website, whom which I'd like to thank for beating all other prices I've found! Waiting for this bad boy to come in so I can tear my trans out/apart. My inspection has expired as well... I didn't even notice until AFTER I went for a short cruise last Friday night when I had the car out for the first time this year (ran like a dream). Hopefully more updates soon!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Update:

Just received my Quaife LSD today in the mail! Hoping to start tearing the trans out next week since I'm going to be away all weekend. Stay tuned, hopefully I get some of my followers back, s**t seems dead!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah im so jealous of you, i still think you shoud lower it and get a skid plate made

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm still here.

Well as long as ur still there for me that is...

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
been a while since i checked up on your build...

any pictures??!!

and video that ive been trying to see for the longest!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Awesome build thread, can't believe I missed this one, great progress!
Thanks man!

ah im so jealous of you, i still think you shoud lower it and get a skid plate made
I don't plan on lowering it anymore at all.. the closer to stock, the better when it comes to tearing people up unexpectedly.

ahhh yeah, good thread back on the board.
Hell yes!

I'm still here.

Well as long as ur still there for me that is...
Of course I'm still here for you :slapslap:
I'm dying to see your truck get done.

been a while since i checked up on your build...

any pictures??!!

and video that ive been trying to see for the longest!
No pictures yet... just got a new laptop charger (mine broke/melted) So I can get back to taking and uploading pics again. Also, still lacking on the video.. damnit, buy me one of those HD GoPro cameras and I'll mount it on my car and take all the videos you want!!