returning member

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
whats up people. Just returning back t the site after about a year of not being active. Well some updates about me for some who may have known me. I junked my 97 coupe and after a couple months got a 95 eg 4dr.(of course for more whores w.e) pretty much completely stock besides intake and coilovers. thats been my daily for a while till a couple weeks ago i got a deal on a 99 GSR i couldnt pass up. Only problems with the GSR is a small tick in the head. Now im just waiting on taxes to buy a new head for the GSR and possibly fix up the little issues with the civic, I know you guys wanna see pics soo i will post some when i get back home later on. Im glad to be back to the site where i used to spend more then half my day on lol.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Why buy a new head instead of just rebuilding it or fixing the tick

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
Why buy a new head instead of just rebuilding it or fixing the tick
because i would rather buy a new one that i know isnt going to give me problems and if it does will have warranty.

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
well here is a pic of the 4dr. she has high miles about 230k and rust on both quarter panels but shes a trooper lol. i have the quarters to fic the rust just waiting on free time. Oh and it doesnt have these rims anymore it has GSR hammers now. Mainly keeping it stock as its my daily and im having a son in 2 months so all plans are aimed at the GSR which i will post pics of later in the afternoon.
[/IMG]