Rhd eg6 SiR (titled) bride,cusco&more New Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

jt1320boost

MY RHD IS TITLED
5+ Year Member
*************IF VIEWED BUMP PLEASE THANK YOU ***********NOW TITLED IN THE STATE OF NEW MEXICO ASKING PRICE 10K***********************

IM SELLING MY EG6 FOR 10K OBO OR I WILL TRADE (ANY POSSIBLE TRADES)

TITLE READS
YEAR MAKE MODEL
1994 HONDA CIVIC

NEW GOLD DR29 RIMS AND TIRES LIKE 10 MILES ON THE TIRES NITTO NT450 195/50/15

1994 CIVIC SIR
84,605 MILES
LOWERED
DR29 BRONZE NEW WHEELS ,TIRES
HKS DROP IN FILTER
JASMA CAT BACK EXHAUST
CUSCO FRONT STRUT BAR
GATHERS SPEAKERS
JDM COIN TRAY
JDM AUDIO CONSOLE
RED ITR VALVE COVER,OIL CAP

THE CAR IS NOW TITLED AND REGISTERED THE CAR CAR WILL NEVER NEED TO BE SMOGGED OR PASS EMMISIONS ITS SMOGGED EXEPTED

CONTACT OR TXT ME AT (505)317-3604 THANK YOU here is the pic of title so people dont think its vin swapped

TypeSwede

Swedish Pancakes!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
becareful, it was revealed on Honda-Tech that this car has a vin swap, and is not legally registered.
buyer beware.
to the OP: sorry, but this had to be done.

jt1320boost

MY RHD IS TITLED
5+ Year Member
re title

becareful, it was revealed on Honda-Tech that this car has a vin swap, and is not legally registered.
buyer beware.
to the OP: sorry, but this had to be done.
my car is not vin swapped it has a legit title the car has e re assigned vin number and the jdm vin number also on the title it has both vin numbers so you tell me how this is vin swapped

here is a pic of title

chestercivic

**Former** ED3, DA9 owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why on the title does it say DIESEL for the type of gas? Also why does it say REBUILT under the type of car?

jt1320boost

MY RHD IS TITLED
5+ Year Member
Why on the title does it say DIESEL for the type of gas? Also why does it say REBUILT under the type of car?
THE REASON IT SAYS DIESEL IS FOR THE SMOG INSPECTION SO THIS WAY IT DOESNT NEED TO HAVE TO PASS INSPECTIONS CUZ ANY DIESEL FUEL VEHICLE DOESNT NEED TO PASS SMOG CUZ ITS SMOGG FREE THE REASON FOR IT SAYING REBUILT IS BECUZ THE JDM VIN IS NOT 17 DIGITS SO BY LAW THEY HAVE TO ISSUE ME A NEW VIN TAG EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT 17 DIGITS IT STARTS WITH THE STATE'S INITAILS ( NM ) AND THIS WAY ITS NOT A PROBLEM TO TITLE IT

THIS CAR HAS NOT EVER BEEN WRECKED JUST CUZ IT SAYS REBUILT CUZ THEY HAD TO ISSUE ME A NEW VIN FOR IT
CUZ IF THIS CAR HAD BEEN WRECKED IT WOULD SAY SALVAGE

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it does sound kind of sketchy, but jt1320boost does have some valid points. and with has a valid reason for every comment post. so, im saying trust the guy, sounds to make sense to be with the diesel and rebuilt and such on the ttle

b20honda

5+ Year Member
would you be willing to trade for a 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T. Its black with gray interior, 5MT, 3.0L V6. No special upgrades just a AEM intake and some performance pistons.

Status
Not open for further replies.