rice to jdm

emerican

Registered VIP
Sounds like good plans man. congrats on new job more money to feed the car moding addiction how it would be for me anyway.

widow

5+ Year Member
stock tail lightss

again more to come in about a week or so
thank u every one, i love feed back

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
Im digging the hood myself lol becouse I have one to...mine was 600 haha...ok sorry for the quick thread jack...thats a good turn around keep up the good work Im digging it

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So you're making a jdm coupe....

They didn't make those over there lol

widow

5+ Year Member
Im digging the hood myself lol becouse I have one to...mine was 600 haha...ok sorry for the quick thread jack...thats a good turn around keep up the good work Im digging it
hahahah yeah mine coast 707. lol its not going any where, if ppl dont like it cool thats there thing, im the one dribing it haha.

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im diggin the hood cause its different but still looks good with how you got your car setup :thumbs up

emerican

Registered VIP
Thw orginal hood was god awful, i like the one you have on their now its different, but not to drastic or anything.

widow

5+ Year Member

=) washed it up today, nice little 40 degree day. got yellow head light bulbs coming springs and amber corners. pic will be up when i get time.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anything done to the teal one? i like that one lol

widow

5+ Year Member
got the h4 yellows after i got off work today just threw them in. its getting rainy out here so rotors are going to be put on tomorrow for sure. and then i got the amber conerlights comming tomorrow so ill take a few pics for u guys. GIVE FEED BACK> i like it good or bad... just dont be a d**k lol

widow

5+ Year Member
this is my buddys (the TEAL car in the other pic is his winter beater) we have been working on it for 2 years. i was a red automatic(we did a manual swap ) with rust. now its going to be a silver h22a beast. he also has a full turbonetics kit. he has a ASS TON of pics and that the only reason he hasnt posted it. if he does i will link it on mine so u guys can give him some feed.

widow

5+ Year Member
BEFOR ;) lol this was a b***h by the way lol

AFTER lol

Oh also the springs came but the shocks didnt i will do all that next week on friday.

here are the dark ambersssss

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So why was it a b*tch? Honda Brakes are by far the easiest to work on!

LOOKS GREAT though =)