Ricer's are annoying so......

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hand their ass to em, its a shame to because the guy had this base rsx riced more than the china house on a saturday night, just driving to the store minding my own biz when this lil fuk keeps speeding up and slowing down so on so forth, yea annoying so we get a light and i figured i would shut his mouth for him, now all along i thought this was a type-s so i didn't even bother, so he starts reving his what souded like autozone exhaust :lol: so i'm watching the turn arrow and when it hits yellow i take it to like 4k and launched the f**k outta my slow ass em1 and that is when i realized that it wan't a type-s because 1 he couldn't drive and 2 even w/ a bad driver the s would reel me in so pretty much walked him by like 3-4 cars, pretty much another slow vs. slow story, anyhow fig i would share ;)

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I"m not one for street racing, but every once in a while I find myself in your situation :lol: I have the funniest rice story evaaaar, involves a fat ricer pirate and his posse of dyke biker whores, no joke :shock:

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
radarblips said:
I"m not one for street racing, but every once in a while I find myself in your situation :lol: I have the funniest rice story evaaaar, involves a fat ricer pirate and his posse of dyke biker whores, no joke :shock:
well f**k lets hear it ;)

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea let's hear it.........*Official Ricer Kill Thread*

Vtec is O_O

2.5 down pipe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is where you get the Term "Like Cambodians on Rice" We eat Rice all Day.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dramysx said:
yea let's hear it.........*Official Ricer Kill Thread*
there we go, can a mod please add that to the title please ;)

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I eat rice for breakfast lunch and dinner.... and sometimes on the street too...No Joke.
(I'm azn)
hahahah...

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
radarblips said:
where is that story w/ the dykes and s**t bro?? :twisted:

Rayden

All Stock....For Now.
5+ Year Member
Noob question!!!

the term Rice refers to????? ....Arent we all ricers???

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeahh we are all ricers but we just don't admit it....
hahahahhaha..

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell yea i'm a ricer (if that means getting 30mpg and having a decent looking import)

worldpower

5+ Year Member
i beat a cavelier!

at the time i had an all stock 127hp civic ex 05' and i raced my friend 98 cavelier auto with a fart can and i beat him twice on two stop lights! how could this be ,i thought caveliers had 160hp stock, he thought my civic was pretty fast

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rayden said:
Noob question!!!

the term Rice refers to????? ....Arent we all ricers???
We've had a lot of threads on this topic before... But "rice" to me refers to gaudy modifications to a car. Sometimes it refers to parts that are meant to look like something (or sounds like something) they're not. It can be on Asian, domestic, or European cars. Giant metal wings, plastic vents screwed to the hood, exhast tips that make you sound like you have a BOV, etc.

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
where is that story w/ the dykes and s**t bro?? :twisted:
Oh s**t, I forgot all about that...here goes.

So there I am, minding my own business, just hanging out in the back of the Wal-Mart parking lot when a fat ass guy with an eye patch drives around my friends and I in a silver 7th gen with some shitty ass rims and a buzzy fart can to back it up. He does this for about 3 or 4 more minutes, doing weak burnouts and laughing.
He goes away for a bit, parks his car and walks over to me with his posse of shemales.
Summary of the scene:
One 400 pound redneck pirate who can somehow fit into a civic :shock:
One 300 pound girl with f**ked teeth and I'm pretty sure she was packing more heat than me :shock:
A couple of more fatty girls but they didn't look as manly or hairy.
As their walking toward me, the pirate points toward my stock 06 coupe and asks me who car it is.
I say it's mine, and that's when he pops the question..."wanna race?"
They rest of the conversation I end up making him feel like a dumbass with all of my friends around just laughing their asses off.
Something along the lines of even if his little mods did add some power to his car, his fat ass....you get the picture. Then a couple more minutes of asking why i'd waste my time against his "RACECAR?"
He ends up walking away threatens to beat my ass, AS HE'S WALKING AWAY,
and tells me to go back to Toyko...wtf?
I told him I'd go back as soon as he stops f**king his mom and sister :lol:
But yea, I don't exactly remember all the details, just that is was f**king grand 8)

worldpower

5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
We've had a lot of threads on this topic before... But "rice" to me refers to gaudy modifications to a car. Sometimes it refers to parts that are meant to look like something (or sounds like something) they're not. It can be on Asian, domestic, or European cars. Giant metal wings, plastic vents screwed to the hood, exhast tips that make you sound like you have a BOV, etc.
not to be stupid but,does a big aluminum wing suppose to do something for the car?

chinoiswok

Wrench The Kid
5+ Year Member
HAHA yah stuff like that happens to me alot too. especially since i had only 1 of 3 06 SI's in my town for awhile everyone would try to race me. just recently i was driving home and this a*****e in a 03 hatchback si starts tail gating me. they were just being stupid, so finally we stop @ the light before the highway, and i just took the EP off the line, and by the time we finish i was going about 70.maybe 1-2 car lengths on him. it also happened to be my bro's friends old hatch. so i knew what it had. but the car was actually clean. black on black EP3/I/H/E/Vtec controller and Type-r lip kit.