rim choice

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im more then likely gonna go with some black rims and polished lip unless I find something I like better or someone can give me alittle better suggestion. The new rims are gonna go on a red 95 dx. I have 2 sets of black rims with polished lips and another pair that I havent seen on a civic myself but doesnt mean someone does have them. I would like to go alittle more original on the rims, something that doesnt get seen all the time but still makes it look good. So here are the rims:

A set of Riax rims, nothing real fancy. I like em but I dont care much for the multi lug but I like the looks of em

Nothing original here, set of black gt-3s

And this last set is a black rim but doesnt have the polished lip, I thought these were pretty original myself. Im not sure if they would fit on a honda, they are made by rota as well. The patter for them is 15x6.5 +40 4h x 108 Ive never heard of that kinda pattern so if someone could tell me if they would fit or not.

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anybody?????

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Svr_Civic said:
speedmaster SM-046 .....

those dont look 2 bad... who makes em??

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the speedmaster's as well, look like ssr comp's. but those rotas wont fit unless you get them in the 4x100 bolt pattern.

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I like the riax rims except the multi lug pattern but Im sure I could over look that. I do like the rota auto-x rims because they are more original and you dont see them as much.They do make them in a 4x100. I read the site wrong and I just need a good slap to the face, :lol: . I was also looking at the motegi traklites. Make a gunmetal wit polished lip or a all flat black one. They arent real bad either, =). I just cant decide which rims to go with. There are alot of nice rims out there, I just cant decide on which ones. I figured the auto-xs wouldnt be the best but yet original and Im looking for alittle more original for the rims. And thanks MasterShake, atleast you agree on the auto-xs :cool:

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MasterShake said:
auto x's ftw (theyll fit)
Do you think you could dig up a red 95 dx wit a set of the auto-xs or photoshop them or whatever you use. Im curious to see what they would look like on a red 5th gen coupe.

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See I dont know what to go with :smackself . Someone just pick for me and Ill go with it :roll:. But I think I need more help deciding a rim then looking at different ones because Im sure we could look at different rims for days and I still not pick out a certain one because Im just lame that way. I kinda vote for the auto-xs myself because of the originality and Ive never see any rims like them around where I live. Anyone care to vote for or against the auto-xs??

ceppto

5+ Year Member
go with some MOTEGI Rims they have a good selection of black wheels with polished lips . I have some on my silver 06 civic They look great

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ceppto said:
go with some MOTEGI Rims they have a good selection of black wheels with polished lips . I have some on my silver 06 civic They look great
I decided to go with some rota auto-x rims. MasterShake was the one to tell me about them and show me a pic of what they look like a on 5th gen and I liked it. Im going with them because you dont see them as much as you do alot of other rims. I was looking for my originality on the wheels. I know you cant really do that because there is always gonna be someone with the same rims but atleast with the rota auto-x they have more of a unique design and the black wit red lip will go along with the color theme.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bmyers4321 said:
:shock: that eg is gorgous. probly the best one ive ever seen.
you don't see very many, do you?