Rim Color Choice, Photoshop Help

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok I have decided on a set of rims. I can get them for wholesale price at a local company. I am going with a 17in wheel. I am not sure what color to choose from. Silver, Gunmetal, Bronze. They will be going on a 99 green coupe. I posted pics to see if someone could photoshop them on my car with different colors. Help a brotha out.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gunmetal.

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gun metal.

Seruy

5+ Year Member
Photoshopped

Here you go mate. I only did gunmetal and bronze. If you want silver then find an image of the same rim but silver in color. If I will try and recreate or make a silver myself it will come out all crappy. Face it with the shadows on the rims it looks almost real. I'm not a pro at this but you can pretty much imagine how it will look like on your particular car. Oh, and personally gunmetal kicks a$$!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gunmetal or bronze wont look too bad...i think it'd be hott actually..!

ElantraTuner

Respect the Hyundai :P
5+ Year Member
personally i'd love to see gunmetal with a polished lip on it. bronze would look good too. either way it'll look hot!

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My girl wants me to do the gunmetal to. I have always been a big fan of the bronze look but not sure if it would look good with green. Bronze only looks good with certain paint like white.

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Seruy said:
Here you go mate. I only did gunmetal and bronze. If you want silver then find an image of the same rim but silver in color. If I will try and recreate or make a silver myself it will come out all crappy. Face it with the shadows on the rims it looks almost real. I'm not a pro at this but you can pretty much imagine how it will look like on your particular car. Oh, and personally gunmetal kicks a$$!
Thanks DooD

pradaG

5+ Year Member
ive seen bronze and gunmetal on a green car before and i must say..they both look great..

i cant tell from your bad quality picture if ur sideskirts and the other moldings are green..if theyre not,..u should get them painted IMO

but it depends on the type of bronze..if its the darker type of bronze like them c8's then i say bronze..but if its some lreally yellow bronze then gunmetal..i hope u know what bronze im talking bout..i like the darker bronze like this http://www.tracktec.co.uk/images/rota_c8_bronze.jpg

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pradaG said:
ive seen bronze and gunmetal on a green car before and i must say..they both look great..

i cant tell from your bad quality picture if ur sideskirts and the other moldings are green..if theyre not,..u should get them painted IMO

but it depends on the type of bronze..if its the darker type of bronze like them c8's then i say bronze..but if its some lreally yellow bronze then gunmetal..i hope u know what bronze im talking bout..i like the darker bronze like this http://www.tracktec.co.uk/images/rota_c8_bronze.jpg

yeah my fault on the quality of pics. That is the only one I could find and I don't want to take a pic of the car right now with out no motor in it and the front suspension off of it.