1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Rim/Offset questions?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Tires / Brakes / Suspension' started by Blazing angel, Apr 14, 2012.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Blazing angel

Blazing angel New Member

I'm sorry for asking this, as i feel it's been asked before. I tried to search, but cannot find the information i require.

I am unsure of the correct offset for a 1999 Honda Civic Se Sedan (4 door). I'm searching, and will post again here if i find it.

Would a 15 inch rim with these specs fit the car?

Wheel Diameter: 15.00 in /
    Wheel Width: 7.00 in
    Bolt Pattern1: 4-100 mm
    Bolt Pattern 2: 4-114.3 mm
    Hub Bore: NA
    Offset: 40.00 mm

2. 00siboy

00siboy lurkin... Registered VIP

Yes it will fit. What is your suspension setup?

3. Blazing angel

Blazing angel New Member

I knew I forgot to mention something :shock:

For now - its stock =)

4. speedygonzales

speedygonzales Royal Member ~ RonJ Registered VIP

then your fine man. irc the factory offset for civics is 40 that or 42. hell since your still at stick height you could run a 0 offset rim if you wanted to, it'd look gay as f**k though lol

5. JohnS.

JohnS. BANGARANG Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

Like Speedy said, since you're at stock height, they'll fit fine.

The only thing that you may be an issue is hub bore. If it's too small, the wheel wont sit flush to the hub. If it's too big, you should get hub centric rings.